No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Admits He Carried McGregor, Slams De La Hoya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
    Stop the BS'in dude. If you're as big of a boxing fan as I think you are, I'm 99.9% sure you've AT LEAST contributed to a Floyd's fight.
    who says im a big boxing fan? and YOU stop with the bs.

Comment

Racist boxing fans/ Floyd haters are acting like McGregor out boxed mayweather and didn't get carried throughout the fight lmao

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        who says im a big boxing fan? and YOU stop with the bs.
        you're on this forum. What casual fan would come on here??? Wait.....If you're not a big boxing fan, you really are here just trolling!! I knew it!

Comment

No ****.

He threw 30 punches total across the first 3 rounds.

Comment

the only boxer to beat 8 consecutive world champs; and thats not including Pac, Canelo, Corrales and many more. add that to a 50-0 record, I bet your favorite boxer would sign up for Floyd's "bad performances"
            i bet i wont be trying to justify my fav fighter's bad performance.

Comment

Originally posted by lowblows420 View Post
              More like mcregor carried Floyd and "gassed" for I'm sure some lay down $ bonus if Floyd won. If that wasn't enough Floyd had a ref and a judge in his pocket.
              wait....what?....

Comment

you're on this forum. What casual fan would come on here??? Wait.....If you're not a big boxing fan, you really are here just trolling!! I knew it!
                because im a boxing fan?? doesnt mean i have to be a big boxing fan to be on here. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                  Racist boxing fans/ Floyd haters are acting like McGregor out boxed mayweather and didn't get carried throughout the fight lmao
                  Floyd legitimately lost 2 of first 3 rounds and I'm a huge Floyd fan. McG has awkward reach and is good at keeping guys at bay.

In the first round Floyd learned he couldn't fight from the outside and lunge in. Conor landed beautiful counter left uppercut in the 1st.

In the second he learned he couldn't box off the ropes as Conor used space well and landed the better punches.

Floyd is a great talent and identified the ***** in McG's armor which is phonebooth fighting and he took over from there.

No racism or Floyd hatred. Just honesty

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                    aint nobody said conor outbox floyd. but to say floyd let conor punch him in the face on purpose is a load of BS.

floyd might have "carried" conor, in the sense of not being aggressive and not pushing the pace, but then again this could be floyd being cautious too!. but to say floyd let conor punch him on purpose? lmao!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
                      Haha Floyd looked like a 40 year old in that fight. He got his ass outboxed by Mcgregor for 3 rounds. Using the old "I carried him" excuse that his flomos gave him. He also used the only trained 3 weeks excuse. At the end of the day, he got dominated for 3 rounds. Mcgregor was hitting him and making him miss. It was completely pathetic. Floyd lost all credibility and embarrassed the sport of boxing. He's now looked at as yesterday's garbage. He's not on the level of Spence, Crawford or Porter. The sport has passed this old man by. He's as washed up as de la Hoya.
                      Outboxed?..wtf? ....please tell me you're just trolling man!....

Comment

Working...
                      X