Those aren't the best 6 guys at 175.

Skillwise, I think these are guys are:

1. Ward
    2. Mekhontsev
    3. Bivol
    4. Gvozdyk
    5. Kovalev
    6. Beterbiev

Scary to think Kovalev is near the bottom, but that's my opinion. He's obviously the most proven at 175 out of all of them, but head to head, I think possibly all of those guys could beat him. Kova might be the hardest hitter though.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      Asalamaleka.

Comment

Give me Stevenson vs Beterbiev with the winner fighting the winner of Kovalev vs Ward & I'd be more excited about 175lb than I've ever been. Outside of 154, the 175 division might be the ****tiest at making the big fights that are really solid interesting fights that would serve boxing fans well & could help create more mainstream appealing guys.

Comment

Kovalev
          Ward
          Beterbiev
          Stevenson
          Gvozdyk
          Salamov

Comment

1. Andre Ward
            2. Everybody else
            Ward will get absolutely destroyed by either Beterbiev or Kovalev, and possibly by Stevenson. Although Stevenson is more of a one trick pony than the others, that huge Dawson ending shot is his go to game changer - Ward probably has enough smarts to stay out of the way against that.

Comment

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
              Ward will get absolutely destroyed by either Beterbiev or Kovalev, and possibly by Stevenson. Although Stevenson is more of a one trick pony than the others, that huge Dawson ending shot is his go to game changer - Ward probably has enough smarts to stay out of the way against that.

Comment

You need to take your star spangled glasses off mate - they're stopping you from seeing clearly.

Here's a prediction: After Kovalev knocks out Ward, a bitter Virgil will have a post fight interview where he says that they were 'forced' to go up.

Ward will then retire rather than face Andre Dirrell, DeGale, Groves, Callum Smith or GGG at 168.

Comment

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
                  I got six of them. Of course it'll never happen, but a Super 6 at 175, how good would that be !

I think the order is something like this. Ward is great at suffocating, and a fantastic talent - I just don't think he will be as effective at keeping these monsters off him, so I have him behind a few of them.

1. Beterbiev
                  2. Kovalev
                  3. Stevenson
                  4. Gvozdyk
                  5.Ward
                  6. Salamov
                  are you asking h2h or based on achievements?

Achievements wise I wouldn't even include some of those names.

H2H, with just hose 6 guys I'd have it:

1. Kovalev (depends on how good he is at his age)
                  2. Stevenson
                  3. Ward
                  4. Beterbiev

The others I haven't seen and if Hopkins is still active, I can see him beating a few of the top guys.

Pascal probably still does well too.

Comment

Originally posted by pigeons View Post
                    1. Andre ward
                    2. Everybody else
                    hahahahahaha

Comment

Exactly WHO has Ward beat at LHW?

Comment

Working...
                      X