No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook Promises To Impress By Knocking Alexader Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brook Promises To Impress By Knocking Alexader Off

Kell Brook knows he will be the underdog for the first time in his career when he travels to Detroit charged with dethroning IBF welterweight champion Devon Alexander next month.

The unbeaten Sheffield star puts his perfect 29-0 (19 KOs) record on the line when he goes to America for his maiden world title tilt.

Some bookmakers see the fight as even but many experts predict the younger but more established American will have too much for the British challenger.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'd love to see that

Comment

Gonna be a good fight...Im going against the odds...Alexander will have his hands full.

Comment

How many tickets are they going to actually sell in Detroit?

Comment

Good to see the confidence.

I think he'll go over and do the business. He'll be in top shape and then it comes down to ability, skill and heart. I believe Brook has a slight advantage in the first two and a big advantage in heart.

Comment

Can't wait to see him smash Alexanders overrated arse.

War Brook!

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
              Good to see the confidence.

I think he'll go over and do the business. He'll be in top shape and then it comes down to ability, skill and heart. I believe Brook has a slight advantage in the first two and a big advantage in heart.
              So you down for a bet? My 1M to your 1M?

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
                How many tickets are they going to actually sell in Detroit?
                When are tickets actually going to be on sale is a better question. We're inside 6 weeks and I recently called the box office and they are still waiting on details. The new venue they are fighting at is an awesome site but with no promotion and tickets still not sale you certainly can't blame the public for not showing up.

Comment

I think peeps are getting carried away here.

This will be evenly matched for 3 rounds then Alexander will get a UD or late stoppage.

Devon is not as bad as you guys make out or conversely Kelly brook is not as good as you think.

The hype ends after this fight and reality kicks in for brook.

Comment

"knocking him off"???
                    i hope brook's missus doesn't find out..

Comment

Working...
                    X