View Single Post
Old 06-17-2019, 08:15 PM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1525 Post(s)
Sun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond reputeSun_Tzu has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,277.19
Total Points: 27,672.73
KSAB - (Knows Chit About Boxing) - LoadedWraps Cheers, you're always a good poster with interesting points of view. - j0zef Appreciate it brah! - $BloodyNate$ Have some drank on me! - $BloodyNate$ 

Id like someone to explain to me how Fury is the lineal champion? How was Wlad the lineal champion? Wlad never held the WBC belt in large part because his brother had it locked down. Is it the consensus that Lennox Lewis was the lineal champion? If so how do we bridge the gap between Lewis and Wlad? They never fought, so how could there be a lineal HW champion if the last lineal champion never lost the title. Wlad never beat the man who beat the man. This whole lineal thing is bogus as hell and people are falling for it. I would agree Fury never lost his title in the ring but his title is definitely not the lineal HW champion. I dont think most people understand what it means.
Sun_Tzu is offline   Reply With Quote