View Single Post
Old 05-29-2019, 07:25 AM #41
Interim Champion

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
CauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 157,354.97
Total Points: 174,327.74
Cheers, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony Loma Ruins Lives - Tony Trick-Pony Stay cool, my brother - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDPopescu View Post

As about "inconsistencies": the actual catastrophe and the immediate following actions in the area were far more horrific than depicted... (I guess that the series producers didn't have enough money... )...
Wow. That's interesting because a large consensus feels the depiction was quite graphic, realistic, dramatic, and difficult to watch or stomach. I suppose the psychological element they conveyed had some to do with that, but I'm not sure how much more graphic it could feel through film, without actually being there.

So they didn't have enough money to show how the surrounding AREA was physically effected ? By radiation ? Hysteria ? The explosion ? Sick people ?

Perhaps you mean like say, "War". No matter what is depicted on screen or how well produced, one can't truly comprehend the horror of it.
CauliflowerEars is offline   Reply With Quote