Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko admitted using steroids.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vitaly was ONCE prescribed a dodgy testoerone gel by some Soviet sports quack when he was a kid in the amateurs. So what!

Comment

I don't remember reading Evander failing a test despite being "speculated" to have used.
      Holyfield got caught buying steroids.

Comment

It's a real let-down to hear Vitali used steroids. Roy Jones, Evander Holyfield, Shane Mosley etc...makes me wonder who isn't on something and question the legitimacy of the sport as a whole.

As much of a twat as Mayweather was being over the Pacquiao fight I hope his bull**** brings about changes to clean the sport up.

Comment

It is true. Vitali was banned to go to the Olympics because when he TESTED POSITIVE FOR THE OLYPMIC DRUG TESTS. HE MOST PROBABLY IS ON PERFORMANCE ENHANCING DRUGS RIGHT NOW TOO. DRUG TESTING IN BOXING IS A JOKE. LOL ONE URINE TEST AFTER THE FIGHT? COME ON THIS IS THE MOST DANGEROUS SPORT IN THE WORLD!

Andre was in a medical emergency and therefore could not give the test immediately but they did do the test in the hospital. And i think Gary Shaw was just very pissed off and angry when he said that Michigan does not test for steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by FLYBOY View Post
            It is true. Vitali was banned to go to the Olympics because when he TESTED POSITIVE FOR THE OLYPMIC DRUG TESTS. HE MOST PROBABLY IS ON PERFORMANCE ENHANCING DRUGS RIGHT NOW TOO. DRUG TESTING IN BOXING IS A JOKE. LOL ONE URINE TEST AFTER THE FIGHT? COME ON THIS IS THE MOST DANGEROUS SPORT IN THE WORLD!

Andre was in a medical emergency and therefore could not give the test immediately but they did do the test in the hospital. And i think Gary Shaw was just very pissed off and angry when he said that Michigan does not test for steroids.
            What you don't understand is that Dirrell had planned to avoid the test from the get go. He orchestrated slipping, then used magnetic forces to pull Abraham's fist to his chin so he could get dropped then KO'ed. Then he could be rushed to the hospital to avoid the test.

Brilliant, really.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              What you don't understand is that Dirrell had planned to avoid the test from the get go. He orchestrated slipping, then used magnetic forces to pull Abraham's fist to his chin so he could get dropped then KO'ed. Then he could be rushed to the hospital to avoid the test.

Brilliant, really.
              THIS TYPE OF THINKING IS RIDICULOUS! LOL SOME ******S WE HAVE ON BOXINGSCENE. These ******s are telling me that Dirrell planned to go down and DIRRELL SOME HOW KNEW THAT ABRAHAM WOULD THROW A PUNCH WHEN HE WAS DOWN TO GET DISQUALIFIED?! ABRAHAM IS A PROFESSIONAL BOXER AND HE KNOWS THE RULES.

DIRRELL DID NOT ACT. WHAT PROOF DO these ******s HAVE THAT HE ACTED?!

Comment

Originally posted by Juuza View Post
                Holyfield got caught buying steroids.
                which is why random urine and blood testing must be implemented in the most dangerous sport in the world

Comment

vitali1999

hi bro. just wanted to say hi!

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/ot...oid-abuse.html

Comment

Working...
                  X