Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: John Ryder Eyes Chris Eubank Jr, Rematch With Rocky Fielding

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
    That's a bold statement
    You don't think so? Chris has a granite chin.. an ggg isn't big enough to escape and hold like George.. I think the relentless attack of jr. would eventually wear ggg down in the later rounds.. Eubank by UD.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
      You don't think so? Chris has a granite chin.. an ggg isn't big enough to escape and hold like George.. I think the relentless attack of jr. would eventually wear ggg down in the later rounds.. Eubank by UD.
      I rather Eubanks Jr fight David Lemieux first for I can get a better idea. Firstly he needs a new trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
        I rather Eubanks Jr fight David Lemieux first for I can get a better idea. Firstly he needs a new trainer.
        Yea.. a trainer. Not a new trainer. He's never had one.. he needs a jacobs, charlo, andrade, canelo or ggg type of fight..

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          Ryder is hitting his peak. If Fielding beat Zeuge, I'd love to see him get that rematch with the WBA regular title on the line
          Zeuge's corner threw in the towel in the 5th, Fielding is the new champ. Rematch can happen for the WBA regular title now. ****ing told people Zeuge was a fake and Fielding had a good shot at beating him

Comment

Working...
          X