Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Canelo, Mikey Garcia, PEDs in Boxing, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    Now that Linares is fighting Loma, should Mikey fight "The Beast," @ 140 and keep his belt, or unify with Easter Jr.? If he can get a fight with DSG, I say GO FOR IT! If not, then I say keep the belt @ 140! What say you?
    Tough call?? ALL are GREAT fights...

Personally I would like to see him fight Easter and get that belt then fight the winner of Linares/Loma (95% sure Loma) for the WBA belt afterwards. Sad thing is he won't be able to unify all the belts and at best wins 3/4 @135. Beltron is owned by Bob Arum and It will be hard enough just getting Loma. I doubt Bob throws away another Top Rank Champ to him...

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
      "We still don’t know if Canelo consumed tainted meat or if was he using Clen." LOL I guess bread man got a call from Oscar ..
      What he said is true. We still don't know until the investigation is over.

The only things we do know is that the test results were consistent with eating contaminated meat and that in Mexico there is a problem with some of the meat being contaminated with clenbuterol.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
        All I'm saying is; read the Bread's first mailbag tackling the topic... It's got a very different tone. And I pointed out that he was going to get his wrists slapped if he kept that up. ...Which I guess happened. These mailbags are taken from Ringmag. Do you know who owns Ringmag?
        He comes off as someone who takes his career and name very serious. I highly doubt he would put his reputation on the line if he didn't mean what he says??

You forget Dougie Fisch. Works their also and he picked GGG by TKO 2 years ago and last time GGG as well.

Both have said ill things or thought GB fighters were gonna lose.

Im not even saying Pednelo is clean. I just want to hear a lil more. To be honest if this was during full training where every minute of every day and food diet is planned out he failed or post fight failure??? I would he front and center calling him a POS Cheat!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          He comes off as someone who takes his career and name very serious. I highly doubt he would put his reputation on the line if he didn't mean what he says??

You forget Dougie Fisch. Works their also and he picked GGG by TKO 2 years ago and last time GGG as well.

Im not even saying Pednelo is clean. I just want to hear a lil more. To be honest if this was during full training where every minute of every day and food diet is planned out he failed or post fight failure??? I would he front and center calling him a POS Cheat!!!
          VADA's actions are inexcusable as a corrupt organization. The fact that there's VADA-CBP in direct relation with the WBC, you must wonder how they operate testing a guy whom had problems with Sulaiman in not representing his belt for 2 years, to then just magically test 80 days out of competition. VADA and the WBC, whom had tested Lemieux vs GGG or GGG vs WADE merely just 2 weeks away from the fight. Even with the Wade bout was announced, they started testing late after announced. This favoritism is beyond suspect. It's obvious the WBC and VADA were behind in foul playing Saul Canelo Alvarez. GGG gets no slack because he's been representing CBP-365, yet Victor Conte himself accidently said in a recent interview that Gennady isn't tested 4 months out! lol

This is what's wrong with this sport. Inconsistent policies with conflicts of interest only dummies see through it. The FEDS cracked down on FIFA executives in a multi million dollar sting of bribery. Why isn't there basic regulation for all boxers to do 365 considering its the hurt game. It makes no sense at all.
          Last edited by BostonPitbull; 03-17-2018, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonPitbull View Post
            VADA's actions are inexcusable as a corrupt organization. The fact that there's VADA-CBP in direct relation with the WBC, you must wonder how they operate testing a guy whom had problems with Sulaiman in not representing his belt for 2 years, to then just magically test 80 days out of competition. VADA and the WBC, whom had tested Lemieux vs GGG or GGG vs WADE merely just 2 weeks away from the fight. Even with the Wade bout was announced, they started testing late after announced. This favoritism is beyond suspect. It's obvious the WBC and VADA were behind in foul playing Saul Canelo Alvarez. GGG gets no slack because he's been representing CBP-365, yet Victor Conte himself accidently said in a recent interview that Gennady isn't tested 4 months out! lol

This is what's wrong with this sport. Inconsistent policies with conflicts of interest only dummies see through it. The FEDS cracked down on FIFA executives in a multi million dollar sting of bribery. Why isn't there basic regulation for all boxers to do 365 considering its the hurt game. It makes no sense at all.
            Was is VADA WBC or VADA WBA that caught him?? I would LOVE to see these boxing commissioners get busted and jail time like FIFA
            Last edited by Shadoww702; 03-17-2018, 02:12 PM.

Comment

I get what you're saying, but Stephen Edwards' hypocrisie is just blatantly obvious; for years he has been denouncing PED use, calling users criminals but now his discourse is " well ... if GGG is fine with it, I'm ok with the fight". C'mon bro.

Comment

Tough call?? ALL are GREAT fights...

Personally I would like to see him fight Easter and get that belt then fight the winner of Linares/Loma (95% sure Loma) for the WBA belt afterwards. Sad thing is he won't be able to unify all the belts and at best wins 3/4 @135. Beltron is owned by Bob Arum and It will be hard enough just getting Loma. I doubt Bob throws away another Top Rank Champ to him...
                He doesn't have to vacate his WBC 135 belt, because Linares is fighting Loma. He would have to vacate his IBF 140 title if he faces Easter Jr.! I think he should fight "The Beast" next, and then face the winner of Linares vs. Lomachenko @ 135! Now if he could get Danny Garcia @147 next...Make it happen!

Comment

Again MONEY VRS HUMAN

All should no this BEEF---Peds....

Is used all the while....Why do you think Canello gave it another 7 months before he does rematch?

Canello is so stuffed with delusions of grandeur

He believes his own Hype..These Peds are used exactly like

that...& desolve....before your training starts..

This young man..has MILLIONS I MEAN BIG BUCKS!

So ..Just like the ROBERY in Hagler Vrs Leanard..

The fix was in...Only with Hagler...The Mexican Judge was bought...

Brought in by Haglers team...So of course he would be fair.

Comment

Originally posted by trueblood View Post
                    All should no this BEEF---Peds....

Is used all the while....Why do you think Canello gave it another 7 months before he does rematch?

Canello is so stuffed with delusions of grandeur

He believes his own Hype..These Peds are used exactly like

that...& desolve....before your training starts..

This young man..has MILLIONS I MEAN BIG BUCKS!

So ..Just like the ROBERY in Hagler Vrs Leanard..

The fix was in...Only with Hagler...The Mexican Judge was bought...

Brought in by Haglers team...So of course he would be fair.
                    Huh??? Why Did Canelo wait 7 months for the rematch??? Umm because it's Cinco De Mayo Weekend which is when he ALWAYS fights. Guess what im a PSYCIC!!! I'll bet you $$$$ every year Canelo from here on out ONLY fights on MexiCAN Independence Day Weekend (Sept) and Cinco De Mayo weekend (May) for many more years.... Man how you bring up old school names and then go full rtard???

Comment

Canelo signed to fight spike on Sullivan in September regardless of the ggg fight outcome

Comment

Working...
                      X