Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Announces: I'm Coming Out of Retirement in 2020!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zodogg View Post
    Tweet or IG post is not "out of the way" it's masterful if anything GangGang got ur mind on Floyd and just solidifies ur dreams u be having lately about him
    of course it is. keyword: "he".

he has to do things to make people talk.

when you're relevant, people stays talking about you. learn life kid.

Comment

• Aw floyd needs some attention

Comment

• Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
        Sure he can make a comeback, but will he fight top fighters like manny does?
        ——
        Was Brandon Rios a top fighter? Rios had just lost to Alvarado when PAC fought him.

What about Mathysse or Broner who had three losses when PAC fought him.
        Horn?

Shut up

Comment

• Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
          ——
          Was Brandon Rios a top fighter? Rios had just lost to Alvarado when PAC fought him.

What about Mathysse or Broner who had three losses when PAC fought him.
          Horn?

Shut up
          I love Manny but lets be real he fought more guys with asterisks more than Floyd. Atleast he never fought anyone coming off a loss

Comment

• Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
            of course it is. keyword: "he".

he has to do things to make people talk.

when you're relevant, people stays talking about you. learn life kid.
            Well they are talking... it's not about the how it's about the effect son...

Comment

• Can I get a Exhibition w/him !

I know the rules and manners. Exhibition is exhibition meaning even competing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zodogg View Post
                Well they are talking... it's not about the how it's about the effect son...
                Floyd will have to return next. You can PLAY back-and-forth only so far. Then.. everyone loses respect in your person.
                What needs to be addressed is breath of any return. You talking one fight only against PacMan?
                AND: it is a fight he may win; he may not win.
                I know he isn't gonna box Canelo. If he did it's 95% chance of a reversal. Maybe ugly, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill Hodge View Post
                  Floyd will have to return next. You can PLAY back-and-forth only so far. Then.. everyone loses respect in your person.
                  What needs to be addressed is breath of any return. You talking one fight only against PacMan?
                  AND: it is a fight he may win; he may not win.
                  I know he isn't gonna box Canelo. If he did it's 95% chance of a reversal. Maybe ugly, too.
                  it's probably PAC Cheating ass Canelo is a LHW now so unless he loses 30 lbs that won't happen

Comment

• I'll believe it when I see it. I don't think he's that broke just yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                      I love Manny but lets be real he fought more guys with asterisks more than Floyd. Atleast he never fought anyone coming off a loss
                      ———

That was my point exactly. Every single fight of Manny except for Thurman and Bradley has been pure trash.

Brandon Rios -has lost last fight
                      Mosley - had just lost to Floyd
                      Clottey - had lost to Cotto
                      Cotto - weight drained
                      Margarito - weight drained
                      Hatton - had lost to Floyd
                      Broner - 3 losses and 1 draw
                      Mathysse - irrelevant
                      Horn - unknown Aussie who beat PAC
                      Oscar - weight drained

Of course he got beat by Floyd. Only Filipinos blindly believe that Manny won that fight
                      Marquez squashed him too

Comment

Working...
                      X