ways to strengthen the neck and chin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ways to strengthen the neck and chin

hey guys wondering if you could help.

I want to improve the strength of my neck and chin so if i get hit with a shot im not dazzed as bad.

So what ways should i incorporate to improve my neck and chin strength??

like exercises reps sets etc?

also is it possible to do the neck harness exercises but with no harness jsut moving the head of the side of a bench?

thanks

One thing Ive started doing is neck isometrics. You can do them on your couch. Lying down I'll put my head on the arm and hold up my body in the plank position with just my neck for as long as I can then then I'll roll over to the side, then the front, other side and I'll do that twice (after a break of course). As for your chin you could just bite down harder on your mouthpiece or wear it more often.

Comment

put ur neck on a bench hanging off it and bring it up and down till u cant move it 4 sets. Then do it on ur right side 4 sets then left side...I've been doing this for a while and it def works.i can tell

Comment

pretty decent mentioned so far. also, use your palm and push against your chin from front to back, and sides as well. also, definitely warm up necbefore any exercises. be sure to!

Comment

try doing a reverse bridge, then lean your weight down on the crown of your head then pivot around. get all the way up on your head if you can, I've seen vic darchinyan do it.

Comment

Shrugs'''....

Comment

Originally posted by Billolden View Post
              try doing a reverse bridge, then lean your weight down on the crown of your head then pivot around. get all the way up on your head if you can, I've seen vic darchinyan do it.
              don't do this. this is for only advanced people, this guy is talking bout starting neck exercises, this s hit is way to advanced for him. if you f uck up your neck, your f ucked. start off laying off a bench then pull your neck up, and then do the side etc. then when you feel your neck getting stronger you do neck rolls, and/or the neck weights are real good, and then when your neck has got very strong, you put your head on a cusion as if in a handstand position and then roll your neck around...but tbh there aint no miracle cure for a good chin, you either got it or you havnt, look at amir khans chin, its glass..yet he has a big neck.

Comment

Working...
              X