No announcement yet.

Official Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post
    I think supply and demand from money laundering has fueled the value soar...curious to know your opinion on that?
    Lets talk on phone or private email my brother, Jhonny & woman blowing you kisses...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Lets talk on phone or private email my brother, Jhonny & woman blowing you kisses...
      Finishing off my workout now...then shower/dinner & walk the dog so I can't really talk tonight.

Comment

I think supply and demand from money laundering has fueled the value soar...curious to know your opinion on that?
        I'm taking great care of my health, NASA has not hired me like Butler,
        But Toyota & NTT are paying me.. A good thing..

I'm training again, getting looks from other women, but my woman said, " I'll **** you up, I already slapped the **** outta your stuuuuuupid azz, want more? I'm am frustrated with Japanese people, don't make me slap you, I slap you for no reason". I found my perfect match.

How is your dog? Pretty as she is..

Comment

Finishing off my workout now...then shower/dinner & walk the dog so I can't really talk tonight.

Cabron

Comment

Is Bitcoin mining still profitable?

Does anybody have experience with this? Seems like it's too late to get in the game at this point.

Comment

Way too late to get into mining 'coins' as there are too many highly intelligent, technical, experienced and equip persons already doing it.

Comment

I got my money invested in Cyberdyne Systems, they are developing this thing call Skynet a “global digital defense network” that would eliminate the human component (slow and fallible) in responding to military threats.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  Does anybody have experience with this? Seems like it's too late to get in the game at this point.
                  I read that nowadays it will take up to 400 days to get your money back.
                  Stay away from the cloud mining scams, which probably 98% of mining opportunities are.

I was on bitcoin fairly early (and believe it or not it was by accident). I just didn't see that many profits from mining individually even from reputable places so I stayed away.

Plenty of youtube videos of people who were actually successful. I wonder how much of that income is from their affiliate marketing of these places.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    Way too late to get into mining 'coins' as there are too many highly intelligent, technical, experienced and equip persons already doing it.
                    That's the idea I'm getting, seems that are the players are already in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                      I read that nowadays it will take up to 400 days to get your money back.
                      Stay away from the cloud mining scams, which probably 98% of mining opportunities are.

I was on bitcoin fairly early (and believe it or not it was by accident). I just didn't see that many profits from mining individually even from reputable places so I stayed away.

Plenty of youtube videos of people who were actually successful. I wonder how much of that income is from their affiliate marketing of these places.

Do you still not see any profit? Even people who are all in on it say that bitcoin should be not viewed and treated as an investment. It's (bitcoin) currently valued at like 6,500/US but it seems to be all over the place every other week.

Comment

Working...
                      X