Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• running

hey guys.

i was just wondering,

im not much of a runner. i can probably run about 10-20 mins max ata fairly fast speed, so how can i improve on this and be able to run for a longer time.

thanks in advanced

Mick_Nar

you have to do just that run longer but at a slower pace. distance will build endurance. and to get quicker you will need to work on wind sprints

Comment

ok thanks.

so what are some running exercises i ca do?

like should i sprint for a bit then run then jog or what?

Comment

and also how many time a week should i do it and for how long?

Comment

I use tempo runs fast than slow, then fast and after an hour you will be tired.

Comment

Sounds obvious but breaving is the key to running. If you get you breathing right your endurance will improve no end.

Comment

Like the guy above me said, breathing is the key. Do breathing excercise to improve your ability to hold in air and you should be able to increase your endurance.

Comment

A person can only run at top speed, e.g. anaroebically, for about 45 seconds assuming they are in really great shape. Everything else involves aerobic conditioning. Since a round lasts 3 minutes, noone can fight at top speed for an entire 3 minutes, much less a whole fight. So you need to alternate speedwork, hillwork, and long runs with easy days.

Comment

Thanks for sharing...

Comment

Running is best exercise that burns calories and fat quickly. Running increases stamina and power so its a good workout that everyone should do. I am also a good runner and like to do running daily.

Comment

Working...
                    X