No announcement yet.

Mayweather's W over Marquez Looks So Good Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    They'll never give Floyd credit. Even though he COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY DOMINATED a younger Marquez after coming off a 2 year layoff.
    That fight was a disgrace. Only Floyd fans would say otherwise.

Imagine, people were all over Broner for coming in overweight against a guy that was in his weight class .... but the same people defend Floyd no matter what he did or does. That's all there is to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
      Its pathetic that these flotards actually think that Floyd should get credit for Marquez beating Pac! Look fellas Marquez did what Floyd was to chickshhiiittt to do himself and I really wouldn't go around advertising that a Lightweight went out and took care of your dirty work. it's fuking embarrassing.
      Cant you comprehend whats being said , are you haters that blind that you cannot compare the 2 fights , dam your totally ignoring all the elements in common and just pinging of your own hate , you kids are something else , I dont know if its ******s or immaturity or a mixture of both , Ive said this all along , you CANNOT hate on Floyd while sucking Mannys balls , they have too many things in common that are relevant for direct comparisons , the big difference Manny drowned in CWs and PED TESTING , Floyd got tested and has no lowering CWS , .

Floyd was lighter than Manny you fools , If you think Floyd scammed the new super JMM start your threads demanding a rematch , no , lol , because you know Floyd will do it all over again , you just like revving your engines over nothing and then idling home in the shadows while still throwing out BS .

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        That fight was a disgrace. Only Floyd fans would say otherwise.

Imagine, people were all over Broner for coming in overweight against a guy that was in his weight class .... but the same people defend Floyd no matter what he did or does. That's all there is to it.
        And what of Mannys treatment of Cotto Margo and JMM , dont talk about Broner who has nothing to do with either , talk about Manny and Floyd .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          Cant you comprehend whats being said , are you haters that blind that you cannot compare the 2 fights , dam your totally ignoring all the elements in common and just pinging of your own hate , you kids are something else , I dont know if its ******s or immaturity or a mixture of both , Ive said this all along , you CANNOT hate on Floyd while sucking Mannys balls , they have too many things in common that are relevant for direct comparisons , the big difference Manny drowned in CWs and PED TESTING , Floyd got tested and has no lowering CWS , .

Floyd was lighter than Manny you fools , If you think Floyd scammed the new super JMM start your threads demanding a rematch , no , lol , because you know Floyd will do it all over again , you just like revving your engines over nothing and then idling home in the shadows while still throwing out BS .
          The only thing I understood from that completely halfheaded rambling was that you think Im a Pacquiao fan which I am not. Im just saying Floyd doesn't get any credit for Manny losing. He didn't lift a finger he never got in the ring he didn't do sheeeeettt!

Comment

• Floyd rolled out of bed after a 2 year lay off and shut out the P4P Number 2 with ease. Marquez at 147 when Floyd got him maybe wasn't in the best physical condition but he was still a great fighter.

Comment

Nobody said it literally but gloating like Mayweather actually did something and flotards saying dumb shhiittt like "I told you Floyd would beat him" kinda gives me that impression.
              Right. I didn't think they did.

Comment

Bleacher Report. Does it get any more legit?

So many quotes in that article, just so many. That really proves something.

I'm sorry, you said there is footage of Pacquaio being stuffed with food to make 147. Not sure if you missed it but that's what I asked for.

I then said, what actually exists is Ariza simply saying it, and nothing more. Although, the link you provided doesn't even have that. But, really, it's not hard to find.

Again, like I said, It's very strange a man has to eat 7,000 calories a day to get above 140 Lbs yet has weighed in at bang on 147 for his last 2 fights, walks around in the 150's and has weighed in above 147. Yet, he apparently has to eat 7,000 calories to get above 140 lbs?

Seems legit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
                  Floyd rolled out of bed after a 2 year lay off and shut out the P4P Number 2 with ease. Marquez at 147 when Floyd got him maybe wasn't in the best physical condition but he was still a great fighter.
                  He was still fighting a lightweight regardless.

Comment

• Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                    JMM counters with combinations and is willing to get tagged.

Floyd pot shots at WW.

I've seen many fights at WW where I thought if Manny was in said fighter's position, he'd beat Floyd.

If you put even a littel bit of Manny into Hatton, Hatton gets to Floyd, and beats him.

Hence the reason why the fight never happened. Floyd doesn't want to see that type of speed coming at him, non stop.

Manny could`nt beat a 40 year old and got ko`ed by a 40 year old moving up 2 weight classes but yet you think Pacquiao would beat floyd lol.Floyd fought A Delahoya whose bigger and faster then this version of Pacquiao and hit harder and it was a healthy Delahoya not the weight drained version that Pacquiao fought.And Floyd beat Delahoya.Pacquiao speed means nothing to Floyd.

And its Pacquaio who turned down random testing and 50/50 that Floyd offered him in the first negotiations.Floyd then shortly was willing to let Pacquiao have a 14 day cutoff just so people can see a fight between them 2.But i guess at the time Pacquiao did`nt know how to beat the juice test.

Then after Pac turned down the 14 day cutoff Floyd said that deal is off the table and that the next time they negotiate Pac has to take random testing with no cut off dates.Then after Floyd seen what Pacquiao gets paid he realized that he did`nt deserve 50/50 with him.

Comment

• yeah cause fighting someone smaller than you something very achieving

Comment

Working...
                      X