Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think when people are close to death they know it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think when people are close to death they know it?

Example on the morning of the last day you will be alive do you think you know your time has come?do you know what you do that day will lead to your death?

not if you're healthy. if you're sick I would imagine it'd be a lot easier to predict.

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
      Example on the morning of the last day you will be alive do you think you know your time has come?do you know what you do that day will lead to your death?

Sure when the doctors tell you that and your family signs a do not resuscitate u pretty much know it's your last day on earth.

Unless you are talking about a perfectly healthy person suddenly dying.

I think in that case some people have premonitions ie MLK etc.

Comment

like I've mentioned before I work with Hospice patients everyday and they all know they're dying soon its crazy some accept the situation some tell me everyday they're just waiting for the day and some don't even know what's going on...

Comment

Let me rephrase the question,im talking bout healthy people who get murdered or gets into a car crash etc etc

Comment

Somehow we know it but we just don't realize it. My father was acting very strange before he died. Also before my dad died I gave him a hug. I've never hugged my dad in my life. Some how we all know what's coming.

Comment

My ex brother in law died suddenly at the age of 48.

At his funeral, his wife said that he would always tell her he wasn't gonna make it to 50.

My pops knew too. His Dr told him not to travel because he just had heart surgery.

He said **** that, I'm going. A few days later, I got the call.

I knew he wasn't coming back.
              Last edited by [ DUBBZZ ]; 11-21-2012, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Let me rephrase the question,im talking bout healthy people who get murdered or gets into a car crash etc etc
                If they knew they'd take a day off wouldn't they?

How the hell can anyone know it's their last day on earth bar an illness or serious death threats?

Comment

Originally posted by -Jay- View Post
                  If they knew they'd take a day off wouldn't they?

How the hell can anyone know it's their last day on earth bar an illness or serious death threats?
                  when death is coming for you i dont think you can run

Comment

when death is coming for you i dont think you can run

i REALLY believe some people have premonitions. Not all, but I have at least one friend who said something that made me think he knew before he got shot.

Comment

Working...
                    X