Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton Insider: Ricky's Enthusiasm Has Really Reignited

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hatton Insider: Ricky's Enthusiasm Has Really Reignited

RICKY HATTON officially announces his ring comeback on Friday ahead of a big fight in Manchester in November.

A new, slimline Hatton stepped up his gym work yesterday ready to come out of retirement in front of a sell-out crowd at the MEN Arena.

Starsport exclusively revealed last month that the Hitman was contemplating a return to action and all systems are now go for the former two-weight world champ.

He will announce his return at a press conference on Friday, with a Team Hatton insider revealing: “Yes, he definitely is planning a comeback.

[Click Here To Read More]

one word, WITTER.
    nice easy comeback ruck.

Comment

Good luck to Hatton. The dude will stick pack a house and make for an entertaining card. I hope he wins a couple and then retires on a positive note.

Comment

I bet he'll try to fight Bradley. He gets a chance to beat the man who beat the man who beat him, and dude can't crack an egg so no health worries.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          I bet he'll try to fight Bradley. He gets a chance to beat the man who beat the man who beat him, and dude can't crack an egg so no health worries.
          I see your rationale, but I think Bradley would outbox Ricky at this stage. I would steer clear of that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
            I see your rationale, but I think Bradley would outbox Ricky at this stage. I would steer clear of that fight.
            If Ricky can beat three legit 140/147lb fighters, I would not object to a Bradley/Hatton. Beat Paulie/Khan/Brook and I'm all for it.

Comment

hatton must be crazy, you cant eat drink and snort whatever the fcuk you want and then expect to do well in boxing. he isnt going to be fighting the best guys around his division so whats the point?

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                hatton must be crazy, you cant eat drink and snort whatever the fcuk you want and then expect to do well in boxing. he isnt going to be fighting the best guys around his division so whats the point?
                It's sad that he didn't have the discipline outside the ring to match his in-ring intensity.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                  If Ricky can beat three legit 140/147lb fighters, I would not object to a Bradley/Hatton. Beat Paulie/Khan/Brook and I'm all for it.
                  Sounds good to me.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
                    Sounds good to me.
                    And Hatton brings fans, so I doubt TR would complain about the match-up. It's a winnable fight for Bradley, and it gets him exposure.

Although I think Hatton's career resurgence won't be successful, I still hope that he can make us forget those losses to Floyd and Pac, definitely not a good way to go out.

Comment

Working...
                    X