• Show
Clear All

I told you guys

Comment

Boxing on cbs HELLYEAH

Comment

Calling bullsh#t until its official. GB blowing smoke

Comment

Would love to hear Bob Arum's reaction if this goes through.

Comment

GB would be bockclocking if they put a show on the 15th simply put

Comment

They should just push the fight back and fight James Kirkland in Oct/Nov. What other options are there for an opponent? None that will sell on PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                Canelo looked stunned, it's looking like it's bad luck to be in talks with fighting Canelo. Guy is cursing everybody in boxing looking to face him. Could Canelo be some kind of angelic looking red headed evil Omen?
                LMAO right now

Comment

that would be great exposure for Canelo, hope CBS Broadcast the ENTIRE CARD though, not just the Main Event

now they gotta find an opponent people want to see him fight against

Comment

Isn't Canelo running out of bums and old men to fight? I won't purchase a Canelo ppv until he fights a real threat.

Comment

Originally posted by hhnic718 View Post
                      Isn't Canelo running out of bums and old men to fight? I won't purchase a Canelo ppv until he fights a real threat.
                      he's been trying to fight a real threat. He's tried to fight Ortiz, Paul Williams and James Kirkland for Sept 15th. Obviously ortiz just lost and kirkland wont be 100% healthy by then.

Comment

Working...
                      X