Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there anything more redundant and useless than a degree in Theology?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
    In all seriousness, you might want to lay off soy products entirely. Unless, of course, you're actually going for the whole androgynous look.

The first three doctors Price consulted diagnosed him with gynecomastia, or the abnormal enlargement of the mammary glands in men. Tests further revealed that estrogen levels in his bloodstream were eight times higher than the normal limits for men, higher even than the levels typically seen in healthy women.

Price explained that he'd developed lactose intolerance in recent years and had switched to soy milk exclusively. It had, in fact, become one of his favorite drinks, a great thirst quencher in the Texas heat.

Dr. Lewi suddenly felt his excitement building. He asked Price how much soy milk, on average, he drank each day.

"He told me, 'Probably about 3 quarts,' " recalls Dr. Lewi about the moment that changed everything.

http://www.menshealth.com/nutrition/...gative-effects

Meh - pseudo science. . . Anyway, I don't drink NEAR that much. . . I drink regular milk too. . THere are a lot of "pseudo-scientific" research that claims it is just horrible for you as well. . . Too much of anything is bad.

I have no problem with the ladies. . . I have rugged features coupled with a youthful face. . .

- hahaha you see anything androgynous about that. . I see prototypical boxer abs. . .

Comment

Lol my scar from having my appendix removed is bigger than most because I had surgery in Pakistan. . . As much love as I have for Pakistan, they weren't up to date on surgical procedures. . They saved my life (literally, I almost died), though, so I will forever love them! I was going to get air-rushed to Germany, but there might not have been enough time. . It was literally that bad. . My shyt exploded. . .

Comment

Then again for someone who continues to show pictures of themselves with their shirts pulled up and underwear pulled down, on a site full of men (and are a bit too self conscious of their C-section scar,) perhaps high levels of estrogen are actually desirable.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
          Then again for someone who continues to show pictures of themselves with their shirts pulled up and underwear pulled down, on a site full of men (and are a bit too self conscious of their C-section scar,) perhaps high levels of estrogen are actually desirable.
          Haha. . yet you are the one who talks about my body. . . Im not self-conscious, I tihnk it gives me character. . . Scars are cool. . .

Just keep on staying anonymous Joe hte PLumber!! Hahaha. . . If I looked like you, I'd prolly stay hidden as well. . .

Comment

C section

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              C section
              Lol al most as funny as that guy telling you that you had "fatceps"

Comment

. . and your math fail that you tried to delete

Comment

Yeah I read it wrong... I didnt try to delete it.. I did delete it.

That actually wasn't funny though.

Comment

lol ok, ok. . sorry mods for the semi-flaming. . im done. . apologies. . . it got a little out of hand. .

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                      lol ok, ok. . sorry mods for the semi-flaming. . im done. . apologies. . . it got a little out of hand. .
                      Nah, that's strike 2.

Comment

Working...
                      X