No announcement yet.

Ronnie Nathanielsz: "Barrera wins by knockout against a BUM. So what?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MXboxingfan View Post
    You're dumbass. David Diaz was a paper champion. He never deserved that belt. Again, Ronnie Nathanielsz is biased.
    David Diaz is a better fighter than that Arias guy. But Diaz is still a bum. As far as paper champion goes, he did beat Santa Cruz for the Interim WBC title and then beat a shot Morales in a close fight. But this Arias guy was nobody at all. What's worse than being a paper champion is never being a champ at all.

I'm not defending the Diaz win, there was better fighters at 135 that Pacquiao could have fought. All i'm saying is Diaz>Arias, and Ronnie's biased-ass is right.

Comment

Originally posted by MXboxingfan View Post
      He's very biased. The fighter Barrera fought is not any different from David Diaz. Yet he gives Pacquiao full credit for David Diaz.
      GTFOH how dare you compare that dominican no class or skill having bum to David Diaz? The guy got dropped with the first punch Barrera threw, then he tried to pull a Cheato by smiling like it was nothing. Then in the second round boom, that guy is/was garbage. Let barrera have the balls that Morales has fighting Maidana, now thats real comp right there

Comment

i could care less less what this man think...........................he aint even a ral journalist.........................

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
          I can't believe anybody is putting any stock in this win.
          i am, he made the light welterweight limit effortless and without much training that means he can still compete at lightweight

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
            i could care less less what this man think...........................he aint even a ral journalist.........................
            You're just mad because he's a legendary *******.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
              For sure any point of Barrera's life he can KO Ronnie. Why does even this guy is a journalist is beyond me
              Because he can write the whole history of boxing. That guy amazes me with his memory of who fought who and what the outcome was from the time of Rocky M to present day.

He sometimes makes weird comments though LOLz

Comment

I never agree with Ronnie

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Cardon View Post
                  Because he can write the whole history of boxing. That guy amazes me with his memory of who fought who and what the outcome was from the time of Rocky M to present day.

He sometimes makes weird comments though LOLz
                  Its fine to know the history but if you are going to publish something in his position you have to be impartial. If he can't then he should write his own book and make his own magazine or website so who-ever agrees with his bias point of view can read it.

He is held to a higher standard and should be reporting facts

Comment

fuck ronnie

Comment

no one asked you.... stupid nuthugging moron acts like those philipino prospects are gods when they beat a sorry ass bum..

Comment

Working...
                      X