No announcement yet.

NOT to overemphasize this issue.............but we do know that

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOT to overemphasize this issue.............but we do know that

Sugar shane is old and past prime right?..................A past prime shane is still an ok win.......considering we talking bout floyd ....same floyd that fought a LW as a WW comeback.............

Shane right now is an elite WW and he is an elite fighter P4P.

Name me all the WW right now who would you favor to beat Shane? I guarantee you that you could probably only name one or two.

Comment

"Shane came to the gym twice to ask me to let him fight Manny," Roach says. "I told him no both times, and both times for the same two reasons: First, there isn't enough money there, and second, you're too good a fighter."

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/feb...iao2-2010feb02

Old and Past it and can still be avoided cause he is "Too good a Fighter"

Comment

When it’s all said and done, I can tell Floyd isn’t going to get that much credit when he beats Mosley, even if he dominates him. Perhaps especially if he dominates him.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          Shane right now is an elite WW and he is an elite fighter P4P.

Name me all the WW right now who would you favor to beat Shane? I guarantee you that you could probably only name one or two.
          fair enough..........old and past prime he still is.............. ill name you 3 that has a good to great chance to beat Mosley......Quintana, PAC, PWILL and floyd........................yeah and Cotto too ..........

Comment

Originally posted by -GDS- View Post
            When it’s all said and done, I can tell Floyd isn’t going to get that much credit when he beats Mosley, even if he dominates him. Perhaps especially if he dominates him.
            if he gives a corrales/gatti like performace........even against an old shane ..............ill rank him and PAC both aa " co - #1 p4p

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
              fair enough..........old and past prime he still is.............. ill name you 3 that has a good to great chance to beat Mosley......Quintana, PAC, PWILL and floyd........................yeah and Cotto too ..........
              You would favor Quintana? Seriously? He is having trouble with 147 and he can't take punches all that well. But, hey is your opinion and I respected. I think Shane stops him

And, I also think Shane stops Cotto. At this moment Shane is the more confident fighter and the hungrier fighter. I scored the first fight a draw. I think now Shane stops him. Especially with Richardson in his corner. He would come in with a better gameplan.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                You would favor Quintana? Seriously? He is having trouble with 147 and he can't take punches all that well. But, hey is your opinion and I respected. I think Shane stops him

And, I also think Shane stops Cotto. At this moment Shane is the more confident fighter and the hungrier fighter. I scored the first fight a draw. I think now Shane stops him. Especially with Richardson in his corner. He would come in with a better gameplan.
                you cant just based SHANES "primeness or being better" with a great performance against a tailor made margaririto.....i know he was the underdog in that fight.......but shane eats them "mexican" brawlers....alive...................

Comment

i really hate those words "tailor made"

WTF ?!

just tell the world that the boxer who was 'tailor made' does not know how to adjust to his opponent...

Comment

Originally posted by jpunieves View Post
                    i really hate those words "tailor made"

WTF ?!

just tell the world that the boxer who was 'tailor made' does not know how to adjust to his opponent...
                    thing is...........not all boxers know how to adjust.....example margarito.................

Comment

Working...
                    X