No announcement yet.

Whose Going to Watch Pac-Clottey 24-7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whose Going to Watch Pac-Clottey 24-7

Nobody, cause the more and more I think about it, the more I realize HBO PPV is not picking up this fight. This is a ratings disaster now for Bob Arum and Top Rank. If May-Mosley pick any date in March at all HBO will put their full might into that fight. So let me clarify, though I do think Pac-Clottey is a good fight I dont think its a money maker and I dont think HBO is going to risk investing in it.

why would they have a 24/7???

Comment

are they doing a 24/7??

Comment

i would watch it; why not?.

Comment

I will for sure!

Comment

I would watch it. Some drama in pacs camp due to failed mayweater fight and I don't know anything about Clottey's personal life. So yea, I'd tune in for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.LARRYX View Post
              why would they have a 24/7???
              maybe because its a fight involving the current biggest name in boxing?.....

Comment

I seriously doubt they are having a 24/7 for this fight. I think they will have just 1 countdown show ala Margarito-Cotto. And, that is all you really need...

But, if they did... I will watch... why not I watch any that pertains to boxing...

Comment

Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
                  Nobody, cause the more and more I think about it, the more I realize HBO PPV is not picking up this fight. This is a ratings disaster now for Bob Arum and Top Rank. If May-Mosley pick any date in March at all HBO will put their full might into that fight. So let me clarify, though I do think Pac-Clottey is a good fight I dont think its a money maker and I dont think HBO is going to risk investing in it.
                  All your points that Pac-Clottey will be on HBO PPV... Bet?

Comment

I would download it.

Comment

Working...
                    X