Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guerrero retweets article of him not getting the Floyd Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From the perspective of boxing, as a fan & realistically speaking, without giving ground to boxing politics, Austin Trout is more competitive than Floyd/Bradley-Ghost, or ginger period.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikel 45 View Post
      I didn't trash it. Its an OK win.

I am not going mad over the berto win, but robert has wanted mayweather for a while, and i remember all the threads trashing guererro saying he was no good, which you obviously yourself agree with.

Guererro is a much better fight than bradley! Give me a break. Floyd would toy with him. If you cant see that floyd would embarrass lil timothy, then there is no point in debating further.

Guerrero will give it his all. Can the same be said for bradley? Who got outboxed by Manny
      Don't assume anything about me I think Guerrero is damn good fighter but PBF level he is nowhere near. That is why I think its a sh!+ fight. If you feel PBF toys with Bradley he will do the same in not more with Guerrero. Actually I would pick Bradley to beat Guerrero. IMO the Bradley vs Manny wasn't the blowout in favor of Manny many are making it out to be.

Comment

• I suggest everyone watch the Cotto fight again. Pretty Boy Floyd left the building a long time ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
          Oh yea...

Trout is Undefeated
          Bigger and Taller than Mayweather
          A smart fighter with technique
          Not bloated or coming up in weight

This dude has all the tools to beat Mayweather, it's a pick'em fight.
          If he fights Trout he deserves respect but can't see him picking that fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by tredh View Post
            Don't assume anything about me I think Guerrero is damn good fighter but PBF level he is nowhere near. That is why I think its a sh!+ fight. If you feel PBF toys with Bradley he will do the same in not more with Guerrero. Actually I would pick Bradley to beat Guerrero. IMO the Bradley vs Manny wasn't the blowout in favor of Manny many are making it out to be.
            Someone gets it!!

Guerrero was beat up by Berto on his bicycle. Guerrero ain't gonna be some out of this world challenge for Mayweather. If Berto was able to make him wince, slow down and give him bruises going back?..Off the ropes?! What will Mayweather do?

Comment

• Canelo never beat a top 5 fight fighter Floyd gets no credit for beating him. At least Guerrero beat Berto

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by tredh View Post
                Who is on Floyds level? Not many.

Different opinions man. i hope we can find out one day, who beats who.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  I suggest everyone watch the Cotto fight again. Pretty Boy Floyd left the building a long time ago.
                  You need to add about 2 more to the bold LOL.

IMO PBF has one great performance left after that it will be fast down hill slide. If he keep messing around at 154 he gonna look like Roy Jones/ Manny if he fights the wrong guy. Canelo ain't that guy either!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikel 45 View Post
                    Who is on Floyds level? Not many.

Different opinions man. i hope we can find out one day, who beats who.
                    Exactly to the bold which is why I would prefer Trout cause the money difference between Trout and Guerrero is not big. Competition wise I see a nice amout of difference in favor of Trout.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
                      Canelo never beat a top 5 fight fighter Floyd gets no credit for beating him. At least Guerrero beat Berto

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                      Ryan Rhodes was in the Top 5.

But you're right, other than that, he hasn't fought any ranked fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X