Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Freddie Roach retire after Pacquiao loses to Marquez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah. Boxing is his life. He's doing what he loves most.

Comment

Crap thread by a floydiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
        Training is the only thing Freddie wants to do with his life. Hard to imagine what he'd do without it knowing what's coming down the road.
        Well he has gained some celebrity since 2007 I'm sure he could find something.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
          Nah. Boxing is his life. He's doing what he loves most.
          Yes but his fighters are no longer winning as they once were and Khan said its because of his health. He might soon reach the moment when he can not train his fighters adequately for their fights.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
            Crap thread by a floydiot.
            If you have nothing to add take your incessant primitive drivel elsewhere friend. I will be here when you are ready to return.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGMARS View Post
              If you have nothing to add take your incessant primitive drivel elsewhere friend. I will be here when you are ready to return.
              With your TMT jacket and your bottle of lottery soda?

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                With your TMT jacket and your bottle of lottery soda?
                No friend, with an open mind to engage your views. I know Jim Lampley says you guys are irrational but I do not judge as Pacroid has fooled many.
                Last edited by BIGMARS; 11-20-2012, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Not really. I think he should retire when he can't train anymore. His fighters been losing due to uncontrollable reasons at the most. However I must point out he doesn't seem to be an all rounder type of trainer, who only concentrate on making his fighters offensive as much as possible. Therefore his fighters lack defensive techniques?

Comment

Does your lack of intelligence should get your ban for starting stupid threads?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Pretty despicable to be be using Freddie's illness for trolling material.

Comment

Working...
                      X