Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 Cent Now a Boxing Promoter, Expected to Sign Yuriorkis Gamboa and Andre Dirrell.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ~Big Smoke~ View Post
    What did fifty say at 13:25.

It was kinda muffled, I even put in my headphones and I THINK he said "Me and Floyd"?

Am I right?
    He said he got licensed in NY and is looking at NJ, LA and Vegas. That he will be putting up a show soon and he that he has some real talent. And yea he pretty much said Me and Floyd which who didn't know that?

Comment

• 50 cent is a smart man now we might see Broner vs Gamboa.

Comment

• the feuding between 50 promotions and snookie promotions will put the top rank/gbp rivalry to shame.

Comment

• 50 Cent to promote Floyd?

Floyd Mayweather’s close friend “50 Cent” a.k.a. Curtis Jackson has reportedly formed TMT (The Money Team) Promotions and been licensed to promote fights in New York. A application is also pending in Nevada. In addition to promoting or co-promoting the fights of Floyd Mayweather (who already owns Mayweather Promotions), it is expected that the company will sign Yuriorkis Gamboa and Andre Dirrell.

Mayweather is scheduled to be released from the Clark County Detention Center on August 3.
          This was from http://www.fight news.com/Boxing/50-cent-to-promote-floyd-125584

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
            go to 12:55

^ A little more details for those that missed it.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ~Big Smoke~ View Post
                What did fifty say at 13:25.

It was kinda muffled, I even put in my headphones and I THINK he said "Me and Floyd"?

Am I right?
                yea he's waiting for floyd to get released from jail to do a press conference.

Comment

Working...
                X