Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner Post Fight Discussion. STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT BRONER! POST HERE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxn View Post
    Agreed, I felt really bad for her. But then thought she probably deserved for being with a guy like that.
    there are strong minded women left?

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      Lol, get ready for the "well that was the amateurs" comeback.
      Amateur boxing isn't the same as a pro.....Gamboa started as a pro at age 25. Broner turns 23 next week and he has 24 fights.....

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        I see arguments about the joke proposal. I don't know what exactly is the argument, but my first thought was that it was a set up. It looked to me that it was pretty obvious.
        I guess....a young woman, ready to tie the knot, agreeing to degrade herself on national TV for no gain..she must have 0 self respect.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
          I guess....a young woman, ready to tie the knot, agreeing to degrade herself on national TV for no gain..she must have 0 self respect.
          youre thinking too hard man, its not that serious it was just a joke

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxn View Post
            Agreed, I felt really bad for her. But then thought she probably deserved for being with a guy like that.
            You can tell....if people can't, they are not seeing correctly, Broner is a narcissist and doesn't care about anyone but himself. He would never be with a strong minded woman who would confront him...she was embarrassed as all get out but too timid to do anything....no worthy woman would ever agree to a stunt like that...it's psychology 101.

Comment

• No one has mentioned TR vs GBP. The world we live in this fight never happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                Mayweather doesn't have a patent on the style anyone can use it. And it has proven to be the most effective style so why wouldn't you wanna copy it?
                Exactly. Not only that but it's been around for many, many, many decades before Floyd was even born. Guys were using that style a lot more from eras gone by. Do people think Floyd invented the style?

I sure hope not. Considering his dad used it before him, maybe he invented it? Oh, that's right he learned it from his great trainer/manager Hank Grooms.

It's been a very common style for a very long time.

Comment

• trash talking would be epic.

Comment

• Originally posted by VVho View Post
                    youre thinking too hard man, its not that serious it was just a joke
                    I'm not thinking hard at all....would you want that prank to be played on your sister (if you had one)? How would you feel?

How would you feel if she "played along"

Comment

• He's an ass, but people may as will get comfortable with Broner's position in boxing. I very much doubt he'll be going anywhere soon, accept north of course. He's a stud, that much is plain, and he's as skilled a fighter at 22 I've seen since Mayweather himself.

He emulates post 2005 Floyd almost completely, but he has more dog in him than cat. He isn't as diverse in his offense, and he doesn't attack from as many angles. His defense is excellent, but he doesn't have Floyd's head movement, something that could potentially cost him down the line. Where Floyd throws the right straight, Broner throws the jab, but they both love those straights and hooks to the body. He's bigger and stronger than Floyd, but I'm not quite certain he's the talent Floyd was. Floyd had greater hand speed, and at the LW had a similarly impressive KO%.

I'll reserve judgement until I see him in bigger fights against great competition, but all things considered he's an impressive prospect.

Comment

Working...
                      X