View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 02:52 PM #139
no guts no glory

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Pullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,096,339.38
Total Points: 1,105,525,484.02
'Bout time you had a gift. - S a m u r a i 1 of the few unbiased cats on here - mangler If my daddy thinks you're a good poster, then so do I :) - mangler jr Cheers, to postin wit common sense - mangler Calling it as it is - Tom Flores 
stay shittin on em - MANGLER have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Spacey1991 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - check hook Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Timmy Chans 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marijuana View Post
Exactly man, when was the last time cotto/mosley/pbf weighed 138? Hell of a long time to be getting down to 142 again.
It would seem like a move Oscar De La Hoya tried to pull with Pacquiao. Oh no! Please don't tell me Pac wants more weight drained, dehydrated fighters with names on his resume! HAHAHHAHAA
EXACTLY! so cotto and mosley should fight each other instead of picking on pac.

if pac fights cotto and mosley again, people would just say they are weight drained. so the fight shouldn't even happen.

I dunno why you are so obsessed with pac fighting mosley and cotto. give it up. even you are against the fight but keep complaining about it.

Quote:
Floyd was a WW, DLH was a MW on fight night. Was that fair?
no but he signed the contract. if floyd didn't like it he could've walked away from the fight, just like if cotto and mosley don't want to fight pac they can walk away from the fight.

its easy.
Pullcounter is offline   Reply With Quote