Clear All

• Green k sent keep it coming

Comment

• Still best thread so far

Comment

• Miguel Cotto - Dec 2017

BEST JAB
        Ricardo Torres:
        I think the best jab was Ricardo Torres, the guy from Colombia. He caught me with good jabs in the fight.

BEST DEFENSE
        Floyd Mayweather Jr
        : He was so slippery in every moment of the fight. It was so difficult to get to him.

HAND SPEED
        Paulie Malignaggi
        : I think Paulie Malignaggi was one of the quickest guys I ever faced. At the time of our fight he came in really good shape. He came in good condition and he made me work really hard to beat him.

BEST FOOTWORK
        Manny Pacquiao
        : I think Manny. He was so quick to get around. To hit him was very difficult for me because he moved so well.

BEST CHIN
        Yoshihiro Kamegai
        : I hit Mayorga so hard it was so hard to believe he was still standing in front of me, but I think Kamegai had the best chin. I punched him with all my best and flush shots and the guy kept coming.

SMARTEST
        Mayweather
        : No doubt, Floyd Mayweather. You can catch him with one good shot, but it is so hard to catch him twice that it makes me believe he is the smartest one.

STRONGEST
        Ricardo Mayorga
        : Mayorga was the strongest opponent I ever faced. I put my hands on him and he didn’t move. He was solid as a rock.

BEST PUNCHER
        Randall Bailey
        : This guy Randall Bailey, in my first title defense back in 2004. He caught me with a good right hand but I handled it well and I did my job.

BEST SKILLS
        Mayweather
        : Boxing and fundamentals, I would say Mayweather. The difficulty with Mayweather is that he’s so hard to catch him twice with the same mistake. He had very good skills. He had all the shots.

BEST OVERALL
        Mayweather
        : I think Floyd. He was smarter than everyone else. He was a really good boxer. He did everything about as well as anybody.

Comment

• Lol kamegi?

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
            Lol kamegi?
            You watch that fight? Kamegai was getting hit with hard shots the entire fight but kept coming. He really knows how to roll with the punches

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnston View Post
              You watch that fight? Kamegai was getting hit with hard shots the entire fight but kept coming. He really knows how to roll with the punches
              I didn't but it's cotto second to last fight. He is way past it I'm sure marg is the real answer but prob won't ever give him credit

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                I didn't but it's cotto second to last fight. He is way past it I'm sure marg is the real answer but prob won't ever give him credit
                Yea I agree, but you know cotto ain't giving any props to margarito. But that probably should of been the answer

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                  Yeah and wasnt the first time either, took some real hard shots against Soto Karass too but man just keeps coming forward, what a tank

Comment

• Originally posted by Disturbed View Post
                    Yeah and wasnt the first time either, took some real hard shots against Soto Karass too but man just keeps coming forward, what a tank
                    Seriously... Man knows how to take punches. That's the one thing that's sticks out to me watching him fight

Comment

• Manuel Medina - Dec 2017

BEST JAB
                      Derrick Gainer
                      : He is taller and I couldn’t reach him. He kept me away and hit with the right [hand] which is the most difficult thing to do.

BEST DEFENSE
                      Juan Manuel Marquez
                      : I wanted to attack and he defeated me with his counter attack.

FASTEST HANDS
                      Johnny Tapia
                      : He used many short shots. He was really fast.

FASTEST FEET
                      Victor Polo
                      : He kept moving all the time. In the end I won, but he was hard to beat because of his movement.

BEST CHIN
                      Tapia
                      : No matter how hard I hit him, he just laughed and I didn’t hurt him.

SMARTEST
                      Juan Manuel Marquez
                      : He used strategy over me and that made the fight very difficult.

STRONGEST
                      Alejandro Gonzalez
                      : “Cobrita” Gonzalez and Moussa Sangare were both hard hitters and my shots didn’t move them. If I had to pick I would say “Cobrita”.

BEST PUNCHER
                      Gonzalez
                      : He hits hard. I could feel every one of his punches more than the others. (He hit) harder than Marquez and Naseem Hamed.

BEST SKILLS
                      Marquez
                      : He has been one of the fighters with more resources and he has defeated me.

BEST OVERALL
                      Marquez
                      : Because he was the most technical. When we got in the ring, I wanted to implement my game plan but he was able to use his game plan better.

Comment

Working...
                      X