Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor: Judging Was Very, Very Biased; I'm Shocked By Scoring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
    Do people here still think Floyd would beat GGG ? What I seen Canelo would murder him in a rematch. Time to hang them up for good, unless Tiger Woods wants action. Maybe Tiger can out do Mc Gregor and win 5 rounds rather than 4
    He's 40 years old. Do you think GGG could beat Andre Ward or Adonis Stevenson? He barely beat Danny Jacobs lol
    And from what I seen in Canelo boring last fight against Chavez. Floyd still beats him.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
      Even so he was up 3-0 on Floyd and made Floyd have to be the aggressor. It wasn't the masterclass performance everyone expected. Floyd was in a competitive fight with a guy that was 0-0. Spence and Crawford knock Floyd out. Thurman and Garcia would decision him. He should retire.
      Tru but How old is Floyd??? NOt much of an accomplishment beating on a 40 year old, retired man. I would give them ZERO respect just like I give Lara's beating a RETIRED Rabbi any RESPECT.

What they NEED to do is fight each other! and quit worrying about some old man...

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
        Do people here still think Floyd would beat GGG ? What I seen Canelo would murder him in a rematch. Time to hang them up for good, unless Tiger Woods wants action. Maybe Tiger can out do Mc Gregor and win 5 rounds rather than 4
        Mayweather would give him a bigger beating than his golf club wielding ex wife.

Comment

You won first three rounds floyd barely threw a punch so after that he started breaking and walking you down 6-3 after 9. Some judges who only gave you 1 round were off.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
            He's deluded. At most, he won 3 rounds, the first 3 rounds.
            Yes and I agree he won those. But it was painfully obvious that that was it. Floyd gave him those first three of the same of the fans and their 100 bucks worth.

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
            This exhibition shouldn't of even had judges
            Lol. For real.

Comment

In the UFC use the right jab you did in middle rounds snap it not paw motion I guess in UFC your left is explosive zero tonight weak arm puncher get a boxing coach

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                Tru but How old is Floyd??? NOt much of an accomplishment beating on a 40 year old, retired man. I would give them ZERO respect just like I give Lara's beating a RETIRED Rabbi any RESPECT.

What they NEED to do is fight each other! and quit worrying about some old man...
                Floyd is 40 but still hasn't passed the torch the right way. He clings to it. Berto and Mcgregor shouldn't have been in the ring with him. This guy is terrified of Thurman. He knew he could never beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                  He's 40 years old. Do you think GGG could beat Andre Ward or Adonis Stevenson? He barely beat Danny Jacobs lol
                  And from what I seen in Canelo boring last fight against Chavez. Floyd still beats him.
                  I don't and I'm a Floyd fan. Don't be SILLY! And Ward would beat GGG EVERY day and ALL DAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    He won 3 and that was 3 more then anyone else predicted. Fat Dan said he wouldn't even win 1 minute let alone 1 round.

After 8 rounds I had it 4 rounds a piece at 4-4

The tide was clearly changing though

I had Mayweather up 5 rounds to 4 after 9 and then in the 10th he finished McGregor.

McGregor did a whole lot better than I thought so I give him credit for that.

McGregor should stay in boxing, he would do well. But he's got to, really, really work on that stamina.

Comment

He rope a doped you without laying on the rounds he let you shoot your load after 3 but you said you were doing 20 rounds without breathing hard what happened?

Comment

Working...
                      X