This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by San Iker View Post
    The Higuain transfer is getting annoying. Sign the fukin deal already.

Everyday there's a rumor that he's signing tomorrow.

Apparently it's a done deal for Friday. If it does, I hope transfers don't stop there. I feel something special coming up this season.
    This is you DJ.

Comment

• Giggs and Phil Neville in as coaches. Haha, good to see former players going in there but not sure how experienced they are as coaches. If we were going to put anyone in there then the prime candidate would surely be G. Nev!

Still have no idea how this season is going to go, so many changes everywhere it's impossible to predict.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
        Giggs and Phil Neville in as coaches. Haha, good to see former players going in there but not sure how experienced they are as coaches. If we were going to put anyone in there then the prime candidate would surely be G. Nev!

Still have no idea how this season is going to go, so many changes everywhere it's impossible to predict.
        From a personal point of view i am hoping Moyes can retain the league.. however i think he will take a couple of years at least.

I believe its Wengers time now.. he sees the chance.. United/City/Chelsea in transition.. the man is gonna make some killer signings in Higuian... Yaya.. Rooney.. with those and the likes of Podolski.. Walcott.. Arteta.. Mertesacker.. he is well on his way to rebuilding a team like his invincibles.

Comment

• Higuains dad spoke to espn yesterday stating that nothing is signed yet and talks with Arsenal are in an advanced stage.

100k a week wages, 3 year contract, and 24m transfer fee rumored.

I hope the contract length is wrong. Rather see a 4 year contract.

Comment

• Reports that he's flying into London tonight.

Probably to sign for Chelsea

Arsenal usually announce transfers on a Friday so I'm hopeful.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
              I believe its Wengers time now.. he sees the chance.. United/City/Chelsea in transition.. the man is gonna make some killer signings in Higuian... Yaya.. Rooney.. with those and the likes of Podolski.. Walcott.. Arteta.. Mertesacker.. he is well on his way to rebuilding a team like his invincibles.

Comment

• Higuain at arsenal is basically a done deal. If arsenal could sign Rooney, that would be a pretty lethal partnership.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                  Higuain at arsenal is basically a done deal. If arsenal could sign Rooney, that would be a pretty lethal partnership.
                  So you think they will spend some 40 million in the window?

Comment

• We're not going to sign Rooney. I don't know why people would even think that.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      So you think they will spend some 40 million in the window?
                      Nope I think after higuain that's it. For arsenal it's pretty ground breaking though. Arshavin was there most expensive player at 15M so this is really a huge transfer for them.

Higuain is already a star, wenger normally creates stars and not buys them.

Comment

Working...
                      X