No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner: Nobody at 140 Would Pose a Problem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
    Well Matthysse walks through anybody in the history of boxing. We all know that.
    Yep. That guy clearly hasn't been on the internets for a few months.

Comment

• Can't wait to see him hit 140. He won't be dwarfing folks there. Hairbrush is great, but there are some guys there who very well may hand him an L. Lucas Matthysse comes to mind.

HBO and many others are convinced Broner is the next Mayweather. For me, he has a tremendous amount more to prove. Can't help my skepticism, I still can't shake the Ponce fight.

Comment

• Only 1 person that can beat broner and that is floyd.that is it

His skills is 2 much for anybody

Comment

• Originally posted by lutenco View Post
          I really believe BRONER is saying the truth,nobody at 140 can beat him or give him problems;if ABRIL outboxed RIOS...well BRONER will play with him;GARCIA was losing vs KHAN before the KDS and TKO....well GARCIA will not hit BRONER but he will get hit;perhaps KHAN is the only one that can give him a good fight but he will lose.BRONER has to move up to welterweight division like GUERRERO did!!!THE BIG DOGS ARE IN W.D.!
          So strange you did not mention Lucas Matthysse.

Comment

• Matthysse gives Broner hell, and I'd pick him to win. I'd pick Broner over Khan, Garcia, and Rios. I'd pick Marquez to beat Broner as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
              All depends on how he looks at 140 and what improvements he makes over the next 1-2 years. We haven't seen everything that Broner has in his arsenal because he's been able to physically impose his will on the fighters from 130-135.

I think we will see some new wrinkles in his game if he fights the winners of Burns/Vasquez and Abril/Bogere this year.
              He's a young kid. He will improve his arsenal.

Comment

• Originally posted by switchsouthpaw View Post
                He gets caught way too much, or maybe last night was an off night where he still did what he was supposed to do. I could see Khan giving him problems. Marquez would be an interesting fight, but I'd favor Marquez. Danny not so sure, but he lands flush he can put anyone's lights out.
                This right here. I saw Gavin Rees landing clean shots on Broner. As much as i don't like Danny Garcia, if he catches Broner with one of those power hooks, "The Problem" would have some problems.

Comment

• Broner epitomizes the word "classless" The way he acted after the fight like he didn't remember Rees' name was just disrespectful and classless. I really hope he moves up to 140 so he can be disrespected....what a punk!

Comment

• Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
                    This right here. I saw Gavin Rees landing clean shots on Broner. As much as i don't like Danny Garcia, if he catches Broner with one of those power hooks, "The Problem" would have some problems.
                    I think Broner would beat Garcia rather easy but Matthysse, Rios and JMM are the ones I see giving him his first L. **** Even Guerrero if he decides to meet him somewhere in between 140-147!

Comment

• Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
                      Yep. People don't want to give Danny credit, but I think he hurts Broner badly.

Comment

Working...
                      X