• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go make dat bread JMM

Comment

Nobody knows Marquez in Dubai..:****block

Comment

I certainly understand wanting to cease an opportunity but in the words of my dude Kenny Rogers "you gots to know when to hold'em, know when to to fold'em, know when to walk away" I say that to say now is a great time for Marquez to ride off into the sunset, I don't think he wants to be carried off into the sunset. The 15 milly offer seems like a great way to go out but that should be it. We certainly don't wanna see Marquez vs Pacquiao 6!!!!!!!!! And that's exactly what JMM/Pac 5 would lead to if JMM doesn't smash Pac again.

Comment

I don't see JMM's career ending well..it's almost like god himself took over his right hand that ko'd Pacquaio and said "that's it for you"..but JMM didn't listen close enough..look he won by an impressive ko but he was getting ****ed up in that fight..if ppl could look past the KO they'd see this guy is way long in the tooth and far from the same fighter..he was always a few punches from going down again when he won..with that said I still stand by he should retire..oh and please please please fire hereida if you decide to continue fighting..aligning yourself with trash is no way to maintain a reputation.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            I don't see JMM's career ending well..it's almost like god himself took over his right hand that ko'd Pacquaio and said "that's it for you"..but JMM didn't listen close enough..look he won by an impressive ko but he was getting ****ed up in that fight..if ppl could look past the KO they'd see this guy is way long in the tooth and far from the same fighter..he was always a few punches from going down again when he won..with that said I still stand by he should retire..oh and please please please fire hereida if you decide to continue fighting..aligning yourself with trash is no way to maintain a reputation.
            You seem to enjoy saying a lot of bizarre **** on these forums for some reason. "God himself took over his right hand"??? really? What is actually most interesting to me is that Throughout his entire career God has been taking over that right hand. Marquez has always been known as a puncher...always. Where do you think the name Dynamita came from?? Cut the B.S. The shot he hit Manny w/ was a planned shot. I admit manny looked good early. However, JMM was hurting paquiao to the body as well, he hit him w/ that same right hand by my count at least 3 times prior. & once he hit him straight to the chest w/ a thudding blow rather than go up top. Oh & let not forget the KD. he scored. The one he suffered was more about balance than being hurt.

The thing you fail to see is that the fight was still early for one & for two if he was still planning maneuvers & thinking clearly then he wasn't badly hurt. (which was the case) So really ur statement should be..."the devil reached up & tripped pacquiao causing him to misjudge distance & whiff & fall into the perfectly timed shot"

I think it'd be better if you cease commenting than advise a world class athlete on his future. Or go back to cycling...don't u have an interview to gush over?? JMM's position is FIRMLY cemented.

Comment

This is a scam by Mexican mafia. It is a way to get Marquez $15M for his next fight with Pacquiao. The person who "offered" the $15M will get a cut in Marquez's next fight.
              Poor promoter, he is willing to lose big. Marquez, attracting huge PPV audiences? Impossible. He was losing the fight with Pacquiao when he surprised himself with that lucky punch.

Comment

I don't believe this *****e, the must be a fraudulent offer.

Comment

There's alot of overhead money that must be put up front to make a fight. Hence the need for promoters. He'd have to be willing to put up the money to reserve the venue, television time, etc... he should have contacted Zanfer or TR and tried to make some deal with them to co promote and then offer to pay marquez the 15 mil on top of that. Simply offering Marquez 15 mil himself doesn't mean jack

Comment

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
                    It's probably a ploy so they can negociate more money in the fifth Pacquiao fight.
                    Bingo. IDK why people can't see this. JMM & Nacho are the same 2 guys who cry non stop about money and sold there souls to take less than that for both a Floyd & Pac fight but now they turn it down to fight a nobody? Anyone who buys that needs to get there head checked

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      I don't believe this *****e, the must be a fraudulent offer.
                      Reminds me of ol' Bob lol...

Comment

Working...
                      X