Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

.... you know that shyt ain't right!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] .... you know that shyt ain't right!!!!!

Not liking your best friends babies FB pics you know that shyt ain't right
    Sporting flea market Jordans and acting like they real, you know that shyt ain't right!!

Originally posted by VersaBan View Post
    Not liking your best friends babies FB pics you know that shyt ain't right
    Sporting flea market Jordans and acting like they real, you know that shyt ain't right!!

Comment

Flea market jordans lollllll

Comment

Joy riding solo and you pass up ya boy that's walking, you know that shyt ain't right!!
        Seeing a baby playing on the playground with shoes on wrong feet, you know that shyt ain't right
        Not telling your friend their breath stinks before thier date, you know that shyt ain't right!!

Comment

sabotaging another girl scouts cookie stand so your daughter could win the grand prize.

Comment

Seeing a baby playing on the playground with shoes on wrong feet, you know that shyt ain't right

Comment

Doing your kids science project in agreement that he will help you beat a certain levels,you know that shyt ain't right!

Buying your kid a flea market Wii for Christmas and allowing him to take it to a friends house, you know that shyt ain't right.

Comment

Another Versa thread...

...you know that shit ain't right.

Comment

A hater consistently posting in someone's thread they don't like, and you know that shyt I ain't right!!!

Comment

A hater consistently posting in someone's thread they don't like, and you know that shyt I ain't right!!!
                    I'm just fuckin' with you Versa.

Me a hater?

...you know that shit ain't right.

Comment

Working...
                    X