Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that Danny holds 2 belts, which one should he dump?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
    wbc....soto vs morales the 2 mexicans will fight for the vacant belt
    If Morales gets another crack at the wbc belt again.... well, I wouldn't be surprised.... it's the WBC

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      If Morales gets another crack at the wbc belt again.... well, I wouldn't be surprised.... it's the WBC
      It won't be Morales but it will be a Mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
        Sulaiman is on record saying the winner has to choose WBC POS greenbelt or get stripped. Personally I think Danny and his dad should tell Sulaiman what he can do with that trash belt.

The WBC is going to find a way to give that 140 strap to either Josesito Lopez or back to JMM. I'm on record calling the Canelo, Chavez Jr, and Morales "gift" belts. I call Josesito Lopez because the WBC holds no leverage on JMM, Lopez on the other hand he'll do whatever Sulaiman says. Haymon will follow the dollar signs and terrible defenses every time.
        Juan Manuel Marquez is loyal to the WBO from what I seen over the years so I doubt the WBC will find a way to hand him the belt. I think Joseito Lopez or a young mexican will end up getting it. Garcia should keep the WBA one.

Comment

Working...
        X