Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CNN News: Rapper Bow Wow found dead in apartment.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] CNN News: Rapper Bow Wow found dead in apartment.

CNN News: Rapper Bow Wow found dead in apartment.

Shad Gregory aka Bow Wow

Miami, FL - Rapper Shad Gregory Moss better known as "BOW WOW" has committed suicide in Miami, days after he went on a very public internet feud with many twitter users.

Bow Wow, 23, a Young Money Cash Money rapper associated with lil Wayne's record label was found dead on his apartment bed with a empty bottle of Valium on the bed.

The rappers death on early Thursday came after many months of depression and he admitted to thinking about suicide on the popular blogging site twitter. The cause of his death is still unknown but it's being ruled a suicide by overdosing on sleeping pills.

Miami police officials have not return calls.

Moss is an American rapper and actor. As Lil' Bow Wow, he released his first album, Beware of Dog in 200 at age 13, which followed by Doggy Bag 2001. In 2003, Bow Wow released his third album Unleashed, which was the first album released without using Lil' in his name.

Bow wow made his first movie appearance in All About the Benjamins, in 2002 as a cameo. In the same year, Bow Wow made his debut as the lead role in Like Mike. He later began to undertake lead roles in movies such as Johnson Family Vacation in 2004, and Roll Bounce, in 2005. He was also played as a supporting role in the film, The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift in 2006. Bow Wow also appeared in an episode of the television series, Entourage.

Information will be update as this story continues to unfold.

http://tinyurl.com/4xrly3d
    Last edited by COVID-19; 07-28-2011, 07:41 AM.

I don't see anything on CNN, give a link.

Comment

Not saying I don't believe you but, is there a link to go along with this story?

Comment

lol twitter is serious business

Comment

yola site?

Comment

yolasite?

"create your own website"

what teh feck breakbeat?

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
              yola site?

Comment

cant really say its going to bring music down at all. can't really say I'm gonna miss him.

but I feel bad for his family.

Comment

BowWow Bow Wow
                  Tickets are goin fast! www.NoLimitsFestival.com Fabolous and Bow Wow Live in Montreal ! July 28th & 29th ! http://twitpic.com/5x32md
                  2 hours ago

Comment

he's still alive and well.

Comment

Working...
                    X