Why so much hate towards Pirog ??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why so much hate towards Pirog ??

Why so much hate towards Pirog ??

Haven't observed much hate. Are you by any chance on Methamphetamine?

Comment

He looked like wet shit last night. If Maciel had any self-confidence he probably could have stopped pirog. he was bothered by those body shots.

Comment

Some people see him as an overrated hype job whitey European.

I think most people expected him to ko Maciel in dramatic fashion so that there would be a big call for Martinez-Pirog.

He didn't have the best fight last time out, so people go out of their way to crucify him, forgetting that their favorite fighters have also had bad nights.

Comment

Your a moron if you think pirog doesnt get hated on by many

Comment

He only gets hated on by Martinez fanboys who are afraid of Martinez fighting him. Martinez already ducked him once when Pirog was his Mandatory and he then ducked Zbik who was his mandatory.

Martinez = P4P king at ducking his mandatorys lol

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              He only gets hated on by Martinez fanboys who are afraid of Martinez fighting him. Martinez already ducked him once when Pirog was his Mandatory and he then ducked Zbik who was his mandatory.

Martinez = P4P king at ducking his mandatorys lol
              Zbik is a bum. Pirog is unproven and looked like **** last time out. Dude isnt even a threat lets be real, he has one decent DECENT win over another unproven in jacobs. Martinez is old he wants money. Hes fighting better comp than pacquiao by far, which is why if pacquiao looked anythi other than stellar against shane.....bye bye number one spot. You pinoys are pahetic trying to bring a fighter like martinez whos willing to fight all comers down. Silly hating fanboys.

Comment

It isn't hate, it's criticism that is warranted. Pirog has been getting a ton of praise for his victory over a prospect. Yes, a pretty good prospect but still a prospect and more power to Pirog he deserves some praise but many are putting him very high on the list and many think he will even beat an accomplished fighter in Sergio Martinez. I'm sorry but I can't agree with that statement and would never make a bold statement about a fighter that has yet to beat a top 15 fighter in his division. I think it is a slap in the face to fighters that prove themselves against the best. Pirog needs to prove himself and the moment he struggles he needs to be criticized for it because of his lofty expectations and the questionable opponents.

Comment

Nobody really hates Pirog but it does get annoying when you hear people say Martinez is ducking him. Its so obvious Serg is on a different level. Thats what yall do on here. Make monsters out of mice. If an average fighter evolves into somin then you're a genius. If he doesnt then who's going to go out of the way to prove you ever supported them. It s a waist of space to talk boxing with that kind of logic goin on.

Comment

It's because people have only seen him fight Jacobs and expect him to be a KO artist. He's not, that's not his style. If people had seen most of his career they would know he's not an exciting fighter.

He's also overrated. I like Pirog, have done for a while. But the fact is he's not that good. People are expecting something he's not.

That's why.

Comment

Working...
                    X