Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Lomachenko, Rigondeaux - Ready For Historic Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its messed up that loma gets no credit for winning. but if this fight never happened he was gonna be the blame.. you cant win. personally if loma wins he is undoubtedly #1 pound for pound. same goes for rigo. i have them both top 5 at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrij View Post
      Finally an unbiased Rigo supporter. Because most of them are very aggressive against someone who has a different opinion than them.
      I like both these guys. Gotta roll with my horse, but Vasyl is a great fighter and worthy of the acclaim. I’ve been following him since the amateurs. Too bad it happened to be these two on a collision course, but it sure makes for a great fight!

Comment

If Lomo was smart he would make this an aggressive technical fight force 3 go into mistakes and get a
        UD..2 how much size difference for loan for him to lose...

Comment

Lomo is going to have his jaw scraped of the msg canvas Sunday morning

Comment

Originally posted by lowblows420 View Post
            Lomo is going to have his jaw scraped of the msg canvas Sunday morning
            He's got a perfectly elongated jaw too.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              I like both these guys. Gotta roll with my horse, but Vasyl is a great fighter and worthy of the acclaim. I’ve been following him since the amateurs. Too bad it happened to be these two on a collision course, but it sure makes for a great fight!
              I loved watching both in the amateurs, and met rigo at one of my fights when he turned pro (my pic their), but I just can't see him beating loma, both are the best around for sure, but I think loma will be just 2 big,fresher and has the better footwork.

Dunno why people are saying loma won't get credit,of course he will, but it would of been so much better to compair if rigo moved up in weight before this

Comment

Originally posted by stephenmc View Post
                I loved watching both in the amateurs, and met rigo at one of my fights when he turned pro (my pic their), but I just can't see him beating loma, both are the best around for sure, but I think loma will be just 2 big,fresher and has the better footwork.

Dunno why people are saying loma won't get credit,of course he will, but it would of been so much better to compair if rigo moved up in weight before this
                A lot of people — many of them very knowledgeable— feel the way you do. It makes perfect sense. I’ve leaned towards Lomo from the beginning. I just have my fingers crossed for Rigo. Like you, I’ve been a fan of both for a long time. In the end, what’s most important to me is that it be a good and fair outcome. Enjoy the fight, brother.

Comment

Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
                  Loma has a belt at 130 and he wants to move up to 135 so he said it didnt make much sense to go down in weight if hes planning to move up, valid point hes spent a couple years at 130 and none of the other champions want to fight him so why would he stick around? Thats what I like about lomachenko he wants to make history and fight the best
                  Well I think Lomachenko should have fought Rigondeaux a couple years ago when Loma was 126 and Rigo was asking for the fight, though he was asking for 124lbs catchweight I think :/
                  I can't see this as a completely fair matchup , extra muscle on Rigo doesn't mean it's his best weight

Anyway will be great while it lasts to watch two masters

Comment

Originally posted by stephenmc View Post

And that's where you're wrong.

Comment

Great fight is what I am anticipating but Loma will whoop Rigo. He has stepped up too late in his career.
                      Loma wins by KO.

Comment

Working...
                      X