Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are blacks athletically superior to the rest of us?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hous View Post
    I've done research on the subject. I read online that blacks have more fast twitch muscle fibers which is benefitial in many sports. However asians are better at diving and gymnastics, whites are better with weights.

I also read that Americans are on average 5'10, euros 5'9 and black americans are 5'10 aswell as white. Theres a reason for alll of this and its evolution and diet. Africans are actually shorter.

If I state a opinion I will say, in my opinion.
    Show me the numbers though.

I'm pretty sure American Blacks are taller on average.

Heavier no.........Because there are guys 5'6 400 lbs.

I'm in fact sure of this.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

in sprinting of course

Comment

I've done research on the subject. I read online that blacks have more fast twitch muscle fibers which is benefitial in many sports. However asians are better at diving and gymnastics, whites are better with weights.

I also read that Americans are on average 5'10, euros 5'9 and black americans are 5'10 aswell as white. Theres a reason for alll of this and its evolution and diet. Africans are actually shorter.

If I state a opinion I will say, in my opinion.

I'm mixed with Lebanese, Syrian, Hungarian, and Cherokee indian. I don't have a whole lot to gain from this.
        it's diet.

look at north korea and south korea.

south korea has a more western diet and they are on average 4-6 inches taller than north koreans.

it's like 5'4 to 5'9 or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          in sprinting of course
          I don't give a **** about race.

But what I want to know is how a man weighing 15 stone,

Is the fastest on the planet.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I think social status got a lot to say aswell. Us (denmark) as an example we're a rich country, have pretty much always been so, the average joe is choosing a living with an office job and similar choices. Most got a reasonable long education they're not gonna train 12+ hours a week to excel at sports. Well, soccer perhaps since that's our national sport but that's it for the most part. Certaintly not gonna throw it all away to get their head punched in, in boxing or american football.

I've heard the stories about blacks rising from the ghetto training hard escape a life in poperty, that's not life in most of europe. I think that might be a huge factor aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
              Show me the numbers though.

I'm pretty sure American Blacks are taller on average.

Heavier no.........Because there are guys 5'6 400 lbs.

I'm in fact sure of this.
              Honestly I did this research long ago, and even from my own hometown I definitely think its accurate.

Who knows about weight, I read that white are heavier naturally because they store more fat under the skin and are bigger in the chest. Who knows, we have too many fat people now its normal to see pudgy people and think they are inshape now.

I could find the info in a second but I don't want to bother. I spend like 2 min on boxingscene a day when I do come on and have already past my average by 10 min. I also edited the last post.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                I don't give a **** about race.

But what I want to know is how a man weighing 15 stone,

Is the fastest on the planet.
                more will come along that will make Bolt's time look average

Comment

Lmao at this thread

Comment

Honestly I did this research long ago, and even from my own hometown I definitely think its accurate.

Who knows about weight, I read that white are heavier naturally because they store more fat under the skin and are bigger in the chest. Who knows, we have too many fat people now its normal to see pudgy people and think they are inshape now.

I could find the info in a second but I don't want to bother. I spend like 2 min on boxingscene a day when I do come on and have already past my average by 10 min. I also edited the last post.
                    If you researched it, then I could stand corrected.

But I'm 6'2 180lbs and I'm small compared most Blacks I walk next to.

Many of them are at least six foot three.

Comment

Name a non black more athletic than Lebron James.

Comment

Working...
                      X