Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally watched the Primetime show.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Finally watched the Primetime show.

This thing works for building up hype. I'm a looong time GSP fan and I wasn't really looking forward to the fight until now. I remember they did this for GSP vs Penn and that ppv did almost 1 million buys I think. Why don't they do this more often? Also did they say GSP put on 10lbs?

A) I hope he doesn't have trouble making weight

B) Is he getting ready for a move up to middleweight?

I think they did it for this fight solely for the fact that you just mentioned. Not a lot of people are very interested in this fight because it's likely going to be very, very one sided.

I imagine doing these shows costs a good deal of money to do, but I agree I think they should do it more often. I'd like to see one for Shogun/Machida 2

To answer your questions.

Yes, I he'll be able to make weight. He also has a dietician (John Bernardi) and he'll make sure he's eating right and the cut doesn't hurt him.

Yes, I don't think he'd be putting on weight if he wasn't planning on moving up. He's done just fine against bigger guys at WW when he wasn't this heavy.

Comment

anyone got a link to episode 2 of primetime? im rev'd up for this one....

Comment

Originally posted by $ LegenD $ View Post
        anyone got a link to episode 2 of primetime? im rev'd up for this one....
        http://www.sherdog.com/videos/recent...-Hardy-II-2331

Comment

When is the 3rd episode? watched the second one last night before the VS card and enjoyed it.

For some reason I'm gonna tip GSP to knock Hardy out.

Comment

Originally posted by Savino View Post
            When is the 3rd episode? watched the second one last night before the VS card and enjoyed it.

For some reason I'm gonna tip GSP to knock Hardy out.
            Wednesday 10pm ET on Sp!ke

Comment

Working...
            X