Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's buying the new DLC that comes out today for FNR 4?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's buying the new DLC that comes out today for FNR 4?

New boxers, Hopkins, Holyfield, Sonny Liston, and a whole bunch of bugs fixed.

I would say that there is a good chance that I buy it.

Comment

i might finally pick this **** up now that it's only 30 bucks.

Comment

I am.

What I'm irritated about the DLC though is they made a Light Heavyweight version of Hopkins, when pretty much everyone wanted a prime hopkins at 160. To further mess things up they have him with a full head of hair like he had when he was young, but again he's at light heavyweight! In addition I've read he has a weak chin which is just plain ******ed!

But I heard the patch they released is great though, everything is great about online play, etc.
        Last edited by ИATAS; 12-03-2009, 07:39 PM.

Comment

what are some of the bugs they fixed?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            I am.

What I'm irritated about the DLC though is they made a Light Heavyweight version of Hopkins, when pretty much everyone wanted a prime hopkins at 160. To further mess things up they have him with a full head of hair like he had when he was young, but again he's at light heavyweight! In addition I've read he has a weak chin which is just plain ******ed!

But I heard the patch they released is great though, everything is great about online play, etc.

it lets you change the licensed boxers stats, so thats not a problem

Comment

for some reason, when i have the dlc downloaded, the game freezes just after the loading dlc screen. but without the dlc downloaded, it works fine.

Comment

Working...
              X