No announcement yet.

Buncey on Channel 5?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buncey on Channel 5?

According to the 'save the Buncey show' Facebook Group Bunce has held a meeting this very morning with bosses at Channel 5
    Other stations rumoured to be interested in Bunce are Virgin1 and Bravo
    Sky wont take him because hes too controversial but hopefully he will get on one of these stations in the near future.

Originally posted by elephant man View Post
    According to the 'save the Buncey show' Facebook Group Bunce has held a meeting this very morning with bosses at Channel 5
    Other stations rumoured to be interested in Bunce are Virgin1 and Bravo
    Sky wont take him because hes too controversial but hopefully he will get on one of these stations in the near future.
    Just when I thought my day couldn't get any better you go and make a thread like this... and push the bar higher!! I got Fight Night which made my day now hearing Buncey's Boxing Hour may be returning is awesome! Thanks for the news!

Comment

yeah over at ESB the is a campaign to get the show saved. hope Bunce and Andy can continue together, made a great pair.

The is no way Sky would hire Bunce after some of his rants on Setanta. missed the Boxing hour today, gutted it is gone.

We need our Bunce Boxing hour fix.

Comment

Originally posted by Savino View Post
        yeah over at ESB the is a campaign to get the show saved. hope Bunce and Andy can continue together, made a great pair.

The is no way Sky would hire Bunce after some of his rants on Setanta. missed the Boxing hour today, gutted it is gone.

We need our Bunce Boxing hour fix.
        Andy is underrated. People are so hung up on Buncey they forget about him

He's a good presenter and is the perfect co-host to Bunce

Comment

http://www.bringbackbunce.net/

Comment

If you want to try to get Bunce on channel five then you can email the sports coordinator of channel five at robert.charles@five.tv , the details are on www.bringbackbunce.net , i sent mine just now

Comment

Just post the details here

Comment

Anywhere but channel 5, Buncey; you're better then that!

Comment

good to hear, really hope someone picks him and Andy Kerr up

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
                    Andy is underrated. People are so hung up on Buncey they forget about him

He's a good presenter and is the perfect co-host to Bunce

Yeah I think he is great.

I don't like it when Bunce tries and gives him a lesson when it is clear he already knows what Bunce is gonna tell him.

Comment

Working...
                    X