No announcement yet.

Drinking Coffee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drinking Coffee

I hear that caffiene speeds up your metabolism. It must be true because there are two Sergeants in my squad that don't run or workout on there own and they are both thin. They both drink one cup of coffee in the morning and two before bed. I started doing the same thing two days ago and I noticed that I wake up earlier and faster. I stay more active throughout the day. Today I finished my workout quicker because I jumped from one exercise to another without much rest in between. Could it be because of the caffeine? Will it help me loose weight or is this new found energy all in my mind?

a little of both maybe Coffe before bed is not good .no caffiene 4 hours before bed for most ppl.

Comment

the less caffeine you drink overall, the more it effects you. if youre a regular coffee or soda drinker, the caffeine doesnt do as much. however, ive never had a cup of coffee in my life, and itd probly have me bouncin off the walls if i did.

Comment

Originally posted by saq26
        the less caffeine you drink overall, the more it effects you. if youre a regular coffee or soda drinker, the caffeine doesnt do as much. however, ive never had a cup of coffee in my life, and itd probly have me bouncin off the walls if i did.
        It truely does have me hyper right now. It's 1:23AM out here and I can't sleep. Why do you think I'm up talking to you loosers. LOL! Just kidding, that would make me a looser too.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Merchant
          a little of both maybe Coffe before bed is not good .no caffiene 4 hours before bed for most ppl.
          Hey man. I heard about Proof. RIP. Being a fan and in the Army it saddens me how that soldier had to take that man's life? Why is it always the good MC's? Lord forgive me but I wouldn't think too much if Masta P or Baby died. JMO

Comment

Coffe can B good and bad 4 u...

Comment

Im drinking coffee right now got beef with it?

Comment

i don't drink coffee cause it stunts your growth, and i don't want that to happen.

Comment

very true my man very true.

Comment

Yeah, caffein is a stimulant. It improves endurance and alertness. But too much coffee is a diuretic. Causes dehydration, maybe even kidney stones, which is counter-productive......

Comment

Working...
                    X