Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Ishida: We'll Fight Every Round With Golovkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you can try Nobuhiro. God loves a trier...

Comment

Well at least GGG is staying active. Ishida will give him rounds.

Can't say more than that. The important thing is to not get injured (Cuts) and hopefully get a big fight in June.

Comment

Ishida should get stopped. A keep busy fight, I hope it's Geale on HBO in June.

Comment

I like Golovkin, but he couldn't find a Middleweight to have a tune up with??? Ishida is more of a 154 lb fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            Ishida is coming off a year long layoff, has no defense, comes forward, and has no power. If I don't see a knockout I'm gonna be pissed. Already mad at Pirog for not taking advantage.
            did pirog rock/knock down ishida in that fight? i remember watching that fight on stream, but can't recall if there was one. hopefully golovkin is able to be the first person to stop ishida.

Comment

Golovkin is going to KILL Ishida.

Comment

Man, I admire Ishida for his courage. Dude has a pretty good chin too. Anyway, he's old already and should be calling it quits soon. It'll be a decent payday for him and good work for Golovkin. It's a shame though, he has to settle for smaller guys like this. JMW's have more cojones than MW's do right now. I'd love to see someone step up after this too. I hope a Geale fight is made for late summer, that'll be good for the G-man.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                  Ishida should get stopped. A keep busy fight, I hope it's Geale on HBO in June.
                  Ishida's never been stopped so that's the bar for this fight i guess.

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                  did pirog rock/knock down ishida in that fight? i remember watching that fight on stream, but can't recall if there was one. hopefully golovkin is able to be the first person to stop ishida.
                  Think he stunned him a couple times but didn't drop him. I'll rewatch that later.

Comment

Only thing going for him is he is tall hopefully he pumps that jab out there non stop and keep GGG at bay.

Comment

Cool. Now the question is which one will he get put to sleep in?

Comment

Working...
                      X