Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What konck out was more shocking Tarver vs. Jones or Marquez vs Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tarver jones.

pac already got beat and was ko'd before teh marquez fight.

Roy even though he was getting hands put on him in their first fight has never really lost or even challenged before getting dropped.

Comment

pacman was faced down for a minute that tells you everything

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
        Tarver icing Roy was a lil' more shocking to me...didn't see that coming...NEVER saw Roy hurt before so that was major in my eyes
        Roy looked just fine in the first round. Who would've thought that he'd be flat on his back a few minutes later?

Comment

Tarver-Jones, not even close.

Manny had been beat by Maquez before, he always gets hit a lot and he had been dropped already in that fight. Even though Roy was past his best and we now know what the weight drop did to him, at the time it was the most shocking moment I've seen live. As I said, even past his best, that was superman.

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
            Tarver vs Jones by far. Anyone with half a brain knew Manny's time was coming. Roy was thought to be unstoppable at the time. He wasn't getting knocked out every year by random Europeans the way he is now. He was thought to be an unbeatable god. Manny was never close to that.
            Anyone with a half a brain knew Roy's time was coming too then, no?

Comment

Marquez vs Pacquiao was more devastating but Tarver vs Jones was more surprising. I always knew that Marquez was the better fighter.

Comment

Tarver v Jones and its not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Anyone with a half a brain knew Roy's time was coming too then, no?
                  Nothing about Roy's style or history suggested his time was coming so no.

Comment

Roy didn't belong in that weight class. Manny got Ko'd by a 135'er

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
                      Nothing about Roy's style or history suggested his time was coming so no.
                      Well, the first Tarver fight kinda did.

Roy struggled badly in the first fight and only showed small moments of himself, then his time was ove in the next fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X