Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When do you think the Loma vs Davis fight happens?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When do you think the Loma vs Davis fight happens?

ellerbe and davis trainer keep saying the same thing when asked about the Loma fight in the Mares press conference. It will happen eventually when the time is right.

Now Loma is probably already booked with his next two fights facing Commy/Berchalt/Crolla.

But late 2019 or early 2020 it should happen at the latest.

Loma wants all top comers, it is up to Davis and company to go after this fight

Comment

As soon as lomachenko starts to show his age

Comment

That time has come and gone.

Comment

Possibly never...
          I think Loma’s team would make that fight whenever, not so sure about Davis’, I’d like to see tank unify at 130 before fighting Loma anyway, he’s not at that level yet

Comment

It may never happen. Lots of potential big fights don't happen. AJ vs Wilder was a big fight years ago. Spence has tried to fight Thurman for years.

Comment

With the politics I don’t know if it ever happens. But if I had to guess I’d say 2020 4th quarter.

Comment

Depends, firstly once Loma slows down a bit more. Secondly once the fight is PPV worthy. I just don’t think both camp would make it easy at the negotiating table. Who is the A-side? Who wants to play the A-side? Who brings more to the table? Who wants to pretend they bring more to the table? Who has the better resume? Who wants to pretend they have the better resume? Etc

Comment

Given the promotional issues, this fight will be a tough one to make. Hope it happens!

Comment

I dont know but Im not holding my breath for this matchup. It’s not some mind boggling fight to me.

Loma would beat him quite easily imo.

Comment

Working...
                    X