Las Vegas Shooter Was Forced or Used as a Cover Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maracho View Post
    please elaborate or you too are merely shooting the messenger
    I demonstrated the inherent circular logic.

You being not intellectually capable of comprehending does not compel me to expend additional effort to try to assist you in comprehending my written words.

'Shooting the messenger' is not a metaphor which is remotely apt.

Comment

Although we don't yet know for sure the motives of the LV shooter, there is a definite profile for mass shooters thus far; that is, they're all very antchristian
      So, this guy sees an ideal as only Christians may have guns.

You people should not be allowed to reproduce.

(Funny to note how many Southern Baptist whites in the South engage in all kinds of fu ckery, including shootings.)

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
        So, this guy sees an ideal as only Christians may have guns.

(Funny to note how many Southern Baptist whites in the South engage in all kinds of fu ckery, including shootings.)

Figures that you associate everyone who's not a Christian as an anti-christian. that's called projectionism

Comment

Figures that you associate everyone who's not a Christian as an anti-christian. that's called projectionism
          No, that is not what 'projectionism' means.

Hold on a sec, 'projectionism' is not even a word.

Projection though is a word. Associating non-christians with anti-christians is not projection, either. Nor is it at all relevant to anything. You are just incapable of rational thought.

The issue is your false premises, derived from the fantasies you live by, cherish and defend.

Comment

The Exorcist was designed to startle both consciously and subconsciously, which is what scary persons often do by their nature
            http://mentalfloss.com/article/87245...idden-exorcist

just because the message is subliminal doesn't mean it wouldn't be clearly understood to the subconscious.

I listed the second link because of it's intrinsic relation to the first link. I mean to be susceptible to antisocial subliminal messages, one would have to be a bit Psychopathic to begin with. For instance the race war Psychopath Charles Manson was much more susceptible to the subliminal tantric (demonic goddess) messages of The Beatle's White Album.
            The Exorcists scary faces are not subliminal. People think because the image is only seen very quickly it makes it subliminal. It doesnt.

The 2nd link wasnt about people being susceptible to anything subliminal. Only that they found psychopaths liked certain songs.

The demonic goddess subliminal message in The White Album is just people interpreting lyrics to fit their belief.
            Of all the lyrics in that double album anyone could find what they want.

Anway...nothing to do with the topic.
            I just think people love a conspiracy and find any old s.hit to back it up with.
            Or sometimes (in the case of the OP) nothing to back it up with at all.

Comment

Although we don't yet know for sure the motives of the LV shooter, there is a definite profile for mass shooters thus far; that is, they're all very antchristian
              Are you saying that antchristians(?) should not be allowed to buy or own guns? And how will you determine if a person belongs to that group?

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                No, that is not what 'projectionism' means.

Hold on a sec, 'projectionism' is not even a word.

Projection though is a word. Associating non-christians with anti-christians is not projection, either. Nor is it at all relevant to anything. You are just incapable of rational thought.

The issue is your false premises, derived from the fantasies you live by, cherish and defend.

All the online dictionaries show it to be a word and can be applied to any word particular to a particular person particularly when dealing with religious beliefs.
                https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/de.../projectionism
                https://dictionaryblog.cambridge.org...ats-in-a-name/

Your stereotyping all non-Christians as antichristians and Bible Belt with disdain is a powerful indication of acute projectionism of your antichristian stance

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  Are you saying that antchristians(?) should not be allowed to buy or own guns? And how will you determine if a person belongs to that group?
                  The Bible shows us that antichristians will herald the End Times. As apposed to false news, real news indicates that mass shooters have all been antichristian, as seen by their own writings

Comment

The Bible shows us that antichristians will herald the End Times. As apposed to false news, real news indicates that mass shooters have all been antichristian, as seen by their own writings
                    Any source for that?

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
                      All the online dictionaries show it to be a word and can be applied to any word particular to a particular person particularly when dealing with religious beliefs.
                      https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/de.../projectionism
                      https://dictionaryblog.cambridge.org...ats-in-a-name/

Your stereotyping all non-Christians as antichristians and Bible Belt with disdain is a powerful indication of acute projectionism of your antichristian stance
                      Dang, I still don't even know what I'm being accused of here or how you arrived there, but I'll take that, whatever it means.

Only thing I can understand in this conversation is that you are a deranged individual who probably is a member of a Christian cult.

Comment

Working...
                      X