Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fatal Explosions reported at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester England.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pep Guardiola wife and children were at the concert according to reports lucky to get out unharmed

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
      easier access to guns, black market drugs?
      So we agree then that the strict gun laws did not work, for whatever reason/excuse, correct?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        So we agree then that the strict gun laws did not work, for whatever reason/excuse, correct?
        who gives a fuk about mexico.. is it working for the uk? yes, at 100% safety? no because thats unrealistic.. ive only been talking about the uk.. their people dont need guns.

i never said strict gun laws is the way the world should be

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
          1st, telling anyone 'enjoy burying your children' is completely inappropriate in any circumstance.
          It's completely appropriate here. It was idiot policies that are to blame for the uptick in Muslim terror. It's simple Cause & Effect.

Be careful using absolutes.

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
          Any human being can understand that. I suggest you find other ways to feel better about yourself.
          I'm not here for that.
          I'm here advocating policies I feel will result in less victims of muslim terror.

You're advocating the status quo, which in this case happens to be burying alot of innocent children.

I dont mind teaching you manners. I teach my kids manners. I dont hit them to do it. Talking to them does the trick.
          Sounds like fun!!!

Ill adress the rest later.
          Cool beans.

Please quote me again so I'll get a Notification.

Thx

Comment

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
            Well, see my other post above... there's good pragmatic reasons why tightening immigration could be argued against. Better vetting and policing is of course desirable, but in fact is unlikely to catch a well prepared individual who is aware of the security measures in place. Most likely effect is merely to cause social unrest in the domestic Muslim community and economic damage (not that that's going to equate to extra £s in my pocket of course).

And in principle it's how far we're going to go down the path of demonising and punishing an entire religion for the crimes of a tiny minority of it's adherants. Should we, for instance have banned Catholics from coming into the country for the crimes of the IRA? Carpet bombed Dublin perhaps? Collective punishments are not only ethically unsound, they're probably ineffective also - serving probably to increase the chances of radicalisation both domestically and abroad.

this tired old dumb false equivalency argument.....

again.

Are catholics bombing ariana grande concerts and killing little girls?

Is the IRA influencing its members to shoot to death 50 ****exuals in a club?

Do you see christians go ape **** when a magazine or piece of media does satire on jesus? you see christians bum rushing embassies all over the world????

Do you see the IRA just randomly stabbing strangers with machetes and cutting peoples heads off for the glory of the IRA the way you see followers of this religion does?????

and when you have a religion with 1.7 billion followers, just a small % of that 1.7 billion could be in the millions. Is that really a tiny insignificant benign threat to you? the fact that this religion has so many followers and can be easily manipulated to turn and become a murderous terrorist is good enough reason to justify complete shut down of immigration from nations that have islamic terrorism problem.

I meant british police just released the name of the suspect, Salman Abedi. Whose family immigrated from Libya, another islamic nation with a islamic terrorism problem.
            The imam of the Mosque attended by Manchester Salman Abedi has revealed the suicide bomber looked at him 'with hate' when he gave a sermon criticising ISIS.

It comes as neighbours of the British-born Manchester United fan described his 'strange behaviour' in the weeks before he slaughtered 22 people.

The 22-year-old attacker was heard 'chanting Islamic prayers loudly in the street' outside his home in the south of the city.

Abedi is the third of four children by Libyan refugees who came to the UK to escape the Gaddafi regime. They are believed to have lived in the Fallowfield area of south Manchester for at least ten years.
            Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4hvzImzyG
            Follow us: mailonline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Keep letting in muslims from nations that have islamic terrorism,

keep expecting this to happen.

But hey, i guess being politically correct and being nice is more important than life.

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
              who gives a fuk about mexico.. is it working for the uk? yes, at 100% safety? no because thats unrealistic.. ive only been talking about the uk.. their people dont need guns.
              I cited more than Mexico.

Go catch up and then try again.

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
              i never said strict gun laws is the way the world should be
              And yet you're arguing with the guy calling simply for law abiding people to be allowed to keep and bear arms.

What gives then???

Comment

"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." -Socrates

So you are down to childish insults now. That tends to happen when one has nothing left in terms of an effective rebuttal.

I've said nothing nutty, unless you find our Constitution nuts.
                Oh dear......

Comment

I cited more than Mexico.

Go catch up and then try again.

And yet you're arguing with the guy calling simply for law abiding people to be allowed to keep and bear arms.

What gives then???
                  why do you keep moving the goal post? all ive been saying is 50 murders a year is nothing and adding more guns to the uk would not make that number go down.. this has nothing to do with mexico or russia or the us

it works for them

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    Oh dear......
                    Whats wrong with what i said?

I've never seen any debate or policy issue decided by an insult hurling contest.

Such nonsense is what children do. Adults are supposed to be above such pathetic antics.

Its still your turn for a rebuttal, btw....

Comment

Because they are slaughtering you guys in other ways, including ways where guns in the hands of good guys would do you good.

Like it does for us when we shoot back.

I suggest you brush up on the concept of individual self defense, as it does work much better than cowering and playing dead.
                      You think islamic extremists are going to stop because people carry guns legally? - they blow themselves up thinking they're going to paradise. No amount of legal firearms will prevent it. It didn't stop planes flying into the world trade centre. It didn't stop the bombs going off in Boston did it?

There may be cases where being armed is a good thing, but it won't make a dent in the prevention of radical Islam and the attacks it brings and you are very naive if you think it will. No members of the public can really prevent the kind of attack last night, just as nobody can prevent someone getting into a truck and driving through a crowd of people. I mean, what's to stop you or me getting into a car right now and doing it? there would be casualties before anybody even thinks of reaching for a gun.

This isn't a hollywood film with heroes saving the day, it's real life

Comment

Working...
                      X