This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
    Premier League starting to look good again which is why Reading have decided its worth trying to get back in this year
    They found Henry the 1sts bones in Reading haven't they?

The theory that that brings glory is legit.

Hope Citeh get far in the CL too so we can sneak in the back door and mount a title challenge like Liverpool did when Stevie Meeee slipped and we did football a favour. I never really understood the credit Liverpool got for that title challenge. It is the football equivalent of nailing a soldiers wife while he is on deployment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk.. View Post
      Katuta taking the last pen LOL.
      Wow sexy <3 <3

Comment

• Mesut Ozil looked like a prime Zidane scoring that goal .

Comment

• ........................................Bravo

...................Kompany........Stones.......... .Otamendi

.........................Fernandinho......Gundogan

.....................De Bruyne........................Silva

.....Sane......................................... ...................Sterling

.....................................Aguero

Have you ever seen a more attacking team in ya life?

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
            ........................................Bravo

...................Kompany........Stones.......... .Otamendi

.........................Fernandinho......Gundogan

.....................De Bruyne........................Silva

.....Sane......................................... ...................Sterling

.....................................Aguero

Have you ever seen a more attacking team in ya life?
            Well yeah Peps other teams.

It is interesting though because that team can be 'got at'. But to honest that is why some of Fergie's Man U teams especially in the 90's were great value as they would just go toe-to-toe with any old side and back their quality. Which meant that teams who played the game would be rewarded with 3 points at times. Like how Chelsea would slap them about even when we were crap like the time Gavin Pea**** out them to the sword twice in a season.

Cynical, rubbishy teams like WBA will get dealt with because they play no football and offer limited threat. Everton got lucky but carried a goal threat. Man U got destroyed in first half because they tried to destroy the game.

It is a theme that has emerged this season already. Chelsea got smashed by Liverpool and Arsenal by having a watch and see approach but since the change in formation they have been more proactive and opponents themselves have tried to combat that change in formation by committing numbers forward themselves aside from Leicester who played defensively and probably deserved a much heavier defeat.

Long may it continue. This is gonna be a good season.

Bus parkers have been found out in virtually every game so far.

Also with Jose gone and last season's dirge I would take a 3-2 defeat over a nil nil draw every time after that joyless 15/16 season. It was an absolute waste of time. Characterised by our Renaissance under Guus which was a load of draws. If you draw loads of games it probably means you didn't try to win them all. And if your not trying to win every game you might as well be West Brom and if you're West Brom - honestly, would it be that bad to get relegated? At least your team would be on the front foot again.
            Last edited by Sparked_26; 11-02-2016, 02:18 PM.

Comment

• Sparked_26 got some Chelsea transfer news for ya if you're interested? A shocking piece of news i've just received directly from my source at Cobham.....

Comment

• I must say, that Ozil goal was divine. He basically Ozzisted himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
                  I must say, that Ozil goal was divine. He basically Ozzisted himself.
                  Seen my boy Ovie ''The Black Ozil'' Ejaria score one just like that at Melwood.

Comment

• My sources at Melwood tell me there's about to be a major transfer announcement..

Borussia Dortmund striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang was dropped for Wednesday's Champions League match against Sporting Lisbon for "internal reasons".

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                      Sparked_26 got some Chelsea transfer news for ya if you're interested? A shocking piece of news i've just received directly from my source at Cobham.....
                      Coutinho straight swap for Ivanovic?

Comment

Working...
                      X