No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: I Moved Up To Fight The Top Guy in DeMarco

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner: I Moved Up To Fight The Top Guy in DeMarco

Adrien Broner is gearing up to try and dethrone WBC Lightweight champion Antonio DeMarco when they face off this Saturday night in Atlantic City.

The DeMarco fight is one Broner wanted as he called out DeMarco in his post fight interview after defeating Vicente Escobedo this past July. The fight has now come to fruition and Broner was asked why he wanted this fight in particular so badly.

“I mean think about it, I'm coming up in weight. I don't want to come up in weight and just fight anybody. I want to come up and fight that number one guy and the number one guy is DeMarco. It wouldn't matter [who the number one guy] was, that's who I would be fighting. I just want to fight the best out there” Broner would tell BoxingScene. [Click Here To Read More]

Nice too see Adrien showing respect its gunna be a tough night for Tony but heres hoping he pulls it off.

Comment

Broner seems a bit nervous about this fight. He knows it's time to put up or shut up and he can't afford to look bad in doing so...

Comment

I have to say, I'm a fan of broner, despite his antics out of the ring. I don't think his talent is in question. He's a very well schooled fighter with good d and good power. I think Demarco is a good step up because he can look impressive against him. I'm happy to see such a young fighter coming up through the ranks.

Comment

Broner seems to have changed his tune a bit about DeMarco ever since his 44 second stoppage of Molina. Should be a good test for both.

Comment

Sounds like Broner isn't taking Demarco lightly. and he shouldn't. can't wait for this one!

Comment

Broner is a piece of shlt. IN and OUT of the ring.

Comment

Broner had no choice but to move up- but still, props to him for stepping things up with this DeMarco challenge. Demarco is a tall southpaw and he comes to win - and with his experience from fighting Valero and Linares, I can't see this being an easy fight for Broner - but I definitely understand how he is still the favorite here.

Comment

Broner knows what is is up against. Broner is ready. Broner tko in 7.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    Broner is a piece of shlt. IN and OUT of the ring.
                    So is Pacquiao. Torrecampo and Singsurat proved that.

Comment

Working...
                    X