Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vale Tudo!!!!!!

MAN!!!

Tonight we started training for NHB.

we worked getting off the cage and then pancration sparring.

I sparred with Baroni (his name is george but he is Phil Baroni's cousin) my boxing defense aint that good but he would come in i would clinch and knee then i would push him off and leg kick

everything i threw landed solid.

i kneed him in the head and he kinda dropped so edson said no more knees cause we did not have headgear.

i beat baroni with a triangle and an armbar

then i had to fight Edson... JESUS ****ING CHRIST!

this is after an hour and 15 min of my traiing and his instructing Edson = fresh Ben = beat

we exchanged some punches nothing big then out of no where he kicks me in the ****ing head! right where my neck meets my head and i was like OK no big thing i brushed it off, 10 sec later i was like WTF!!!! i had to take a min.

then i kicked him in the side real good but he blocked wit his elbow and now my leg hurts

but i connected right after iwht a couple good leg kicks

i'm so tired!

gotta shower and go to work.

thats what happened to Frank SHamrock when he broke his leg cleanly, the guy blocked his kick with an elbow i believe

Comment

its not broke i been walkin on it and **** i just worked 5 1/2 hours on my feet and it only hurts when i straighten my foot out

Comment

I just got home from work, which is 5 hours after this happened, my leg hurts so bad!

I cannot extend my foot without alot of pain and i can not curl my toes.

and of you kick boxers or fighters know what the problem could be and how i can fix it?

Comment

Vulger did you forget your purse at the gym?

I will call the wahbulance for you right away

Comment

Originally posted by Bzob
            Vulger did you forget your purse at the gym?

I will call the wahbulance for you right away
            I almost **** my pants when I read that lol

Comment

Working...
            X