No announcement yet.

Carlos Ortiz vs Flash Elorde (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carlos Ortiz vs Flash Elorde (Video)

Carlos Ortiz knocks the **** out Phillipino Flash Elorde, after this fight, that bum was never the same!

Originally posted by xcaret
    Carlos Ortiz knocks the **** out Phillipino Flash Elorde, after this fight, that bum was never the same!

There you go with your idiotic hating again xcarriot the idiot.

Any fighter who's not a Mexican is a BUM to your loser ass. The fact of the matter is that there's no shame in Elorde being beaten by the bigger Ortiz.

Now shut the **** up. Nice try but try again.
    Last edited by psychopath; 09-13-2006, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Seen that, he did the Ali stance over him

Comment

now that's a KTFO

Comment

Originally posted by psychopath
          There you go with your idiotic hating again xcarriot the idiot.

Any fighter who's not a Mexican is a BUM to your loser ass. The fact of the matter is that there's no shame in Elorde being beaten by the bigger Ortiz.

Now shut the **** up. Nice try but try again.
          LOL... he fought and beat opponents in 135 way before he faced Ortiz... so since he got his ass KTFO he was smaller then Ortiz? LOL...

You phillipinos are full of excuses LMFAO... dont tell me he got KTFO cause of the SOCKS

Comment

Coz Carlos Ortiz is Puerto Rican...... Ricans does that to Mexicans too.

Comment

If he honestly was never the same then you are ****ing terrible to flaunting it... That is horrible and you deserve the worst. Its like laughing at Benn vs McCellean

Comment

Why don't you show us a Mexican KOing a Pinoy instead of relying with the Puerto Rican fighters. Give me 1 Mexican Knocking out a Pinoy and I'll give you 5 Pacquiao KOing a Mexican....LOL.

Comment

LOL... he fought and beat opponents in 135 way before he faced Ortiz... so since he got his ass KTFO he was smaller then Ortiz? LOL...

You phillipinos are full of excuses LMFAO... dont tell me he got KTFO cause of the SOCKS
                  Well you can't change history dumb****. It say's ortiz is bigger so what can you do xcarriot?

And correction, I'm not a Filipino. Try to learn the right spelling of the word because it's making you look too dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups
                    Coz Carlos Ortiz is Puerto Rican...... Ricans does that to Mexicans too.
                    Yeah, I won't name him, but he'll lay out xcaret's hero too

Comment

Working...
                    X