Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ortiz says corner told him to headbut Floyd .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ortiz says corner told him to headbut Floyd .

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...lJ9f0m1x3gn7Ej

0:55

Interesting

"If your corner told you to jump off a bridge....."

He's a professional boxer. Lunging head first into an opponents face is a no-no.

Comment

Ortiz says a lot of things....

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        Ortiz says a lot of things....
        No, in this case I believe him, as much of a liar as he is, I believe him here. I said it right after the fight that Ortiz, with all the times he attempted to use his head one would think his corner put him up to it. Now why he decided to use his head, the elbows, that I don't buy. They obviously wanted to draw a cut on Floyd, get blood streaming into his line of vision.

Comment

They probably wanted him to be a little more subtle about it, but you know, whatever.

Comment

''I've had 35 fights as a pro without doing anything dirty''

Must of forgot the time he was D.Q'd against Alarcon, the deliberate rabbit punches he hit Maidana with, the low-blows and roughhouse tactics he used against Peterson, the **** he tried to pull against Lopez etc etc

Comment

"I'm a boxer, I'm not supposed to be getting hit by punches."

- Victor Ortiz.

Comment

I remember Judahs corner telling them to hit Floyd low.

Ortiz was trying to land that headbutt he threw it more than once he might be right.

Comment

He broek up with his trainer Course he's gonna blame his corner. Floyd does use elbows but it didn't look anything like he describes it.

Comment

Ive been saying this since the day of the fight. Dont blame that on the corner it was a slick dirty strategy to soften Floyd up. Its just Victor was dumb enough to actually throw a dumb headbutt like that..

Comment

Working...
                    X